** free underground parking spot provided
Elegant and Bright 2-bedroom apartment, on 23rd floor with fantastic view! professionally cleaned, freshly laundered bed linens provided.
Premium location, heart of Montreal, walking distance to Old Montreal, Plateau, Mont-Royal, lots of bars and restaurants on St.Laurent street, McGill University, Place-des-arts metro station.
Sleeps up to 11 guests, 2 queen beds, 2 double beds in each room respectively, and an optional air mattress set up upon request.
-45inch TV with unlimited Youtube and Netflix access
-25Mbps high-speed wifi
-free parking spot in the underground parking lot
-23rd floor with spectacular view
-freshly laundered beddings and towels
-coffee maker with free coffee and tea
-toaster, kettle, microwave
-fully equipped kitchen
-iron and ironing stand
Please read the following carefully:
-Strictly no parties or rowdy guests allowed. No noise or loud music after 10pm. the building has a very strict noise policy and I like to provide my guest with a peaceful and quiet place to live and would expect the same from them for the neighbors.
- Strictly no smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- smoking, extreme noises and parties will be reported to AirBnB and a penalty of $250 will be applied.
- Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- The host is not liable for any loss of personal items
Hi I'm Hassan. I am a fourth year Mechanical Engineering student. I love learning things about other cultures and love to explore different cities and countries. I have lived in Montreal for many years now but I never stopped exploring new places, new restaurants and new neighbourhood.