·步行5分钟到JR&Subway Nijo Sta(二条站)和车站。
*Check-in/out time is STRICT; unless there is an agreement with the host.
Check-in time is from 4 pm, and check-out time is until 11 am.
You have to pay 2,000 Yen/hour to the cleaning staff if you check out later than 11am.
* Please don’t speak loudly or roll the suitcase to disturb the neighbors, especially when you check-in late at night or check-out early in the morning.
* Please don’t smoke in the house or in any place other than the public smoking area.
* Be careful with the inflammable objects or any things may cause a fire. Remember to turn off the switch after cooking, to avoid getting burned accidentally.
* Pets are not allowed in the house.
* Please take off your shoes at the entrance before you go inside the room.
* Please don’t throw anything except for the toilet paper into the toilet, or you will be required to pay for the repairing bill. Tissue, diaper and sanitary napkin are prohibited as well.
* Please turn off the lighting, electrical appliances and water taps when you go out.
* Please never press the emergency button if you are not in a danger, or the police staff will come and charge you for the security confirmation.
* Please take care of your possessions, and we won’t take any responsibility for a loss during your stay.
* Don’t engage in advertising, gambling and other commercial activities.
* Chemical stimulants and drugs, unlicensed firearms, swords and all the other illegal articles are prohibited.
* Please Separate trash to combustible trash, non-combustible trash, and non-plastic containers (bottles, cans, or paper bags) and put them in each plastic bag.
If the dust bin is full, tie the ends of plastic bags together and put somewhere inside the house. And the cleaner will deal with it after you check out.
If a large amount of garbage was left, an extra disposal fee will be charged.
* Please don’t take out any amenities or facilities in the house with you.
* Please don’t break down anything in the house, or you will be required to pay for the bill.
* If you left something in our house, we would keep it for 2 weeks (Food, beverages and magazines will only be kept for only one day).
But if we didn't get a message from you about the items, we will dispose of it.
Different from personal host in Airbnb, I (you can all me Ryu^.^) and my partners are Stay JAPAN Corporation's staff who are engaged to provide high-quality accommodation and 5-star service to guests all over the world!
First, all our accommodations are verified by the government, not listings in grey zone of Japaneses Law towards Airbnb, thus no worry about coming to a place you're not meant to be in.
Second, I and my partners provide 365days*24hours online booking and problem-solving service, supported by 365days* 8hours field service, thus no worry about losing contact or getting no solution when you have questions or get into trouble.
Last, we can communicate with you in English and Japanese日本語, just feel free to contact us!^.*
Hope you can believe our sense of living place, and waiting for your coming!!!^.^