My place is beautifully decorated and has all mod cons to make your stay comfortable. It is located on a high floor giving you great views of the surrounding area. Only few mins walk to metro station connecting you to Dubai Marina and JBR on the footbridge and taking you further afield by metro or tram to explore the rest of the city. The neighbourhood has great facilities, amenities at your doorstep and a great lake perfect for a stroll. This is a fantastic place in a convenient location!
The apartment is fully furnished and decorated to a high standard with TV, comfortable furniture, Internet wi-fi, AC, etc. Bright spacious living/dining room with integrated modern kitchen containing all mod cons, wardrobe space, airy bathroom and a set of fresh towels and sheets.
My home is yours, so you will enjoy my space as well as the building's common area such as the residents' only swimming pool and gym and a designated parking.
The building has great amenities at its doorstep such as supermarkets, pharmacy, beauty salon and with proximity to various restaurants. Marina is only short walk away on the foot bridge, many places here to visit such as Marina Mall, Marina Promenade, cinema and of course all that important JBR Walk and The Beach.
- Pre-arrival guidance: Few days after your confirmed booking, HiGuests will contact you to coordinate your arrival, attend to any question you might have and keep in touch throughout your stay.
- Check in: On the day of your arrival, HiGuests will be waiting for you at the building entrance, they will show you around the apartment, provide you with the Welcome Guide highlighting the instructions of the apartment as well as provide you with necessary information such as WiFi details, nearby supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see... and give you tips on the City! Please feel free to ask any questions…
- Home essentials: They will provide you with a set of clean towels per person (hand and shower) and fresh bed sheets. You will also be provided with a home essential pack with shampoo, soap, ear swabs and cotton.
- Continuous support: HiGuests will be available 24/7 to support you in anything that you may need, from tips to maintenance issues you might encounter during your stay.
- Check out: On the day of your departure HiGuests will proceed with your check-out, collect the keys and if you have a minute to spare they would love to hear about your stay...
- Additional services (optional): At an extra cost HiGuests can also arrange for an airport pick up, desert safari trips, welcome packs on your arrival (Morning pack, Evening pack, Toiletry pack & Premium pack) restaurant bookings, etc. Please ask HiGuests for details.
Our Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai:
-Visit Burj Khalifa
-Dubai Fountain & Dubai Mall
-Burj Al Arab & Souk Madinat Jumeirah
-Jumeirah Beach Road (JBR) - The Beach and The Walk
-Cross the Dubai Creek in an old Abras
-Spend one day in the desert (book a Desert Safari – ask HiGuests)
-Dubai Marina Walk – restaurants and bars
-ABU DHABI: The Grand Mosque
-Art Galleries in Al Quoz
- No additional Guests allowed
- Smoking is strictly forbidden and can only smoke in outdoor areas and balcony
- Please note that normal check-in times are between 14h and 22h (2pm-10pm). If the Guest wants to check-in between 22h and 8h (10pm-8am), there is a charge of 100 AED (30 USD) to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Price is not inclusive of the Tourism Dirham charged by the Dubai Tourism and DTCM. 10 AED per day and per room will be charged upon arrival.
- Luggage drop off allowed upon availability and to be coordinated with HiGuests, may incur a small charge.
- Cleaning before Checkout at an extra charge can be arranged upon availability and to be coordinated with HiGuests
- Please be informed that if Guests require to use an additional airbed *upon availability, there will be an extra charge of 20 AED/ night
- Please be informed that if Guests require to use a baby cot *upon availability, there will be an extra charge of 25 AED/ night