Beautiful Private two story townhouse in a gated community with a pool and a gym. Parking available right in front of the house. Wi-Fi is included. We are located about 15 minutes (14miles) from the strip. We have provided black out curtains to keep the house dark and cool for those late nights, TV in the living room with a Roku; Netflix, Hulu and HBOgo, ADT security system, a relatively empty refrigerator to store your food, as well as some snacks, dishes and cooking ware.
The Bedroom has a full sized firm bed with mattress topper, vanity, work out items, and extra linen. Also the living room has a very comfortable futon to lounge or sleep on.
Guest don't have access to the garage and backyard. There are doors locked that you don't have access to.
Pretty much no interaction with guests, because no one will be on the property during your stay. We might have a handyman stopping by to fix something, but we'll give you heads up beforehand. We're available anytime via text or Airbnb messages for questions or concerns.
• Link a Government ID • to your profile. Especially if you don't already have reviews from previous hosts.
• Security deposit • is not charged to you unless there is a discrepancy.
We're still in the process of moving out, so some of the doors are locked with personal belongings, and we might have to stop by to pick up something from those rooms, but we will give you notice before we stop by.
These rules help keep the price down for you so I don’t have to charge a cleaning fee, because we all love a clean and tidy living space, but we hate cleaning up after someone else. Please take a good look, and follow them, because I have the right to cancel your reservation penalty-free if they are broken.
1. A $50 fee will be charged for any lost or stolen key set; pool pass/pool key.
2. A $50 cleaning fee will be applied if there is a cancellation for any reason after check-in.
3. Don’t smoke in the bedroom or house, go outside.
4. Don’t steal anything from my home.
5. Non-paying guests are not allowed in the residence.
6. Turn off lights once you are done occupying an area.
7. No shoes allowed upstairs.
8. You break or steal it, you buy it.
1. Don’t use the Baby’s dishes.
1. Don’t leave anything wet in the room that could go bad like; food, drinks, or wet balled-up towels.
1. Don't put hair or any foreign objects down the drain or toilet.
•Laundry room –
1. Do not overload the washer.
1. Don’t park in covered parking; you’ll be towed. Park in uncovered parking only.
1. Check out is at 11am
2. Please place sheets, pillow cases, towels and any other dirty laundry in the laundry room at check-out. You may leave the blankets in the room; I take those to a laundry mat they don't fit in my washer.
3. Kitchen must be clean and tidy at check out. Leave it the way you found it.
4. Bathroom must be clean and tidy at check out. Leave it the way you found it.
5. Make sure all lights are turned off.
6. Gather all trash and throw it in the dumpster on your way out the gate.