The ultimate in exclusive Four Seasons living, Villa Pelicanos combines contemporary Pacific Coast architectural design with spacious covered terraces, patio areas, private pool and Jacuzzi.
With 8,000 sq. ft. of living space, you'll find party places and cozy corners for all the family. Sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean and Marietta islands can be enjoyed whilst swinging from a hammock on the large terrace or sipping a chilled tequila in the outdoor living area.
This immaculate villa features many Mexican handicrafts, original artwork, and an elevated interior design.
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel - restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops
- Full access to 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses
- Full access to 2 private residents' beach clubs
- In-villa 24-hour room service
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 4 spacious bedrooms resides in its own separate building with its own entrance off the courtyard. The ample bathrooms feature stone and marble flooring and walls, hardwood cabinets and L'Occitaine toiletries.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 4 - King-size bed + pull-out double sofa. Large, bi-level room with sitting area and walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with shower, tub, and outdoor shower. Jacuzzi on a private terrace with day bed.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 - King-size bed. Access to patio with day beds. En-suite bathroom with shower and tub.
Sleeps 2 - 2 Twin beds. Secluded private patio with day beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 - King-size bed, private bathroom with walk-in shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE FRETTE SHEETS, FOUR SEASONS STANDARD BEDDING, AND TOWELS, FLAT-SCREEN TV, IPOD DOCKS, BOSE SYSTEM ALARM CLOCKS, DVD PLAYERS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, L'OCCITAINE TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, AND BATHROBES.
You'll love the indoor /outdoor living this villa offers! Huge sliding doors open to let the outside in and seamless transitions create a casual sophistication.
Modern Mexican interior design featuring neutral tones, hand-woven Mexican textiles, award-winning ceramics and original Mexican contemporary art.
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living rooms and dining areas
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen featuring Viking appliances
- Ample patio and terrace space with outdoor gas grill
- Large yard suitable for private functions
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Built-in day beds
- Fire pit
Rental Price Includes
- Full-time Housekeeper
- Daily cleaning and laundry
- Daily breakfast and snack service
Staff and Services
- Private Chef (on demand)
- Private masseuse (on demand)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (on demand)
Weeny Wixxers Services and Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids' Club
- Child-proof pool area
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Pets are welcome - please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- Itinerary planning - pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available - just ask!
Tripwix is a luxury vacation rental company with the added bonus of knowledgable hosts in each destination. This property is owned by a founding partner of Tripwix - Lisa Bruno. Lisa will be your host and hope to introduce you to "her" Punta Mita.
she looks forward to meeting you soon.