1. Please take off your shoes when you go up the stairs.
2. No other guests are allowed.
3. Please can guests ensure that they close the velux windows when leaving the room so that rain does NOT come into the room.
4.Washing machine may be used for 1 wash per week and may only be used under supervision of the host as it must not be left unattended.
5.Please wash up after using any kitchen utensils and keep kitchen worktops clean and dry and only use the food that you have been shown!.
6.Please lift up the toilet seat when going to the toilet to avoid any urine going on the seat.
7. Do not flush too much toilet paper down the toilet as this has been known to block the toilet. Only toilet paper to be put down the toilet! No baby wipes even!
8.All doors must be closed and NOT slammed!
9. LOCKS - (a) Do NOT lift up the handle of the inside front door when you enter the house as this will prevent anyone else entering this door with a key. (b) Do NOT move the latch on the main front door as this will prevent anyone else entering from outside with a key! (c) Please make sure the bedroom door thumb turn latch is in the horizontal position when you exit the bedroom to prevent locking yourself out of the bedroom especially if you don't have your keys on you!
10. Smoking is only allowed in the front garden. Smoking is NOT allowed out of the window either.
11. No candles or incense sticks to be lit anywhere in the house.
12. Please can guests ensure that they do NOT leave lights on when they are not using them especially if you have gone out for the day! Lights are NOT to be left on 24 hours a day!
13. Please let me know your check in time at the time of booking and please read the description in full as I have included a lot of information to assist guests as much as possible.
Hi I'm Marcus!
I'm an very easy going and friendly guy who enjoys watching sport especially football and snooker. I enjoy dining out and love food from all different countries especially Indian and Thai food. When I’m home I enjoy chilling out in front of the box watching documentaries or a good movie, reading the odd book, gardening and cooking (I try to eat as healthy as possible but do have a weakness for mouldy cheese with a glass of port, the odd pint of warm flat real ale, & plain chocolate!).
I love to travel and have visited over 30 different countries such as Canada, the States, the Caribbean, Australia, India, South Africa and many parts of Europe and still want to visit more!
I enjoy listening to all kinds of music from classic rock, heavy metal, reggae, jazz, r&b, punk, goth, dance, pop, house & even opera!. I enjoy days or evenings out going to concerts/opera/horse racing, playing snooker and the occasional beer festival!
I am a host who is at home most of the time night and day so I am nearly always around if you need me! Hence I would be able to greet you in person when you first arrive at my front door or I am more than happy to meet you at my local station if it's easier!
I have a fairly good knowledge of London so if there is anything that I can do to make your stay as stress free and enjoyable as possible then please ask me!
I also love meeting new people and airbnb is a great way to meet people from all over the world!!
The 5 things I would struggle to live without in no particular order are:
1 - My ipod
2 - Curry
3 - Stilton Cheese
4 - Marmite
5 - Real Ale