This glamorous bottom floor suite is decorated with elegant and modern decor in a comfortable and stylish atmosphere. The spacious accommodations have ample room for children to play both indoors and out (pool/ ping pong).
Our house is a 5 min. walk to Grove Isle Hotel which features a restaurant and tennis courts. 10 min walk to Kennedy Park which is along the water with magnificent bay views, outdoor gym, running & bike paths, a dog park, beach volleyball and kids area. Close to South Beach.
We have accommodated our downstairs space as a large private 1 bedroom apartment suite with a Ping Pong Room for your use. It is over 1,000 square feet and accessible by a private lock-box. You have access to the pool area which is facing the canal with beautiful views of the ocean.
The Ping Pong Room is for guests to enjoy, which can provide a great way for you, your family, and friends to spend any spare time you might have with some healthy fun.
We also have a 45 foot dock which guests can use as a boat slip for an additional $25 a night. Please let us know if you are interested in docking a boat and we will simply add the small fee accordingly.
• You have access to the downstairs area with no shared indoor space.
• Your Suite is on the ground floor.
• You have access to the Ping Pong Room with no shared indoor space.
• Full Kitchen with stove/oven, refrigerator, large sink, dishwasher and microwave.
• Large laundry room with washer & dryer.
• The pool area can be accessed both from the back patio door from your suite as well as a side path which runs adjacent to the house.
• Convenient on-site parking for one car included.
Extra cars can park on the street where available.
Please let us know what you need and we’ll make every effort to make your stay enjoyable.
We have designed this space to be completely private and family friendly. The neighborhood is quiet but welcoming and our home reflects that spirit. We are both travelers and know and understand the different levels of interaction our guests might desire.
We have a very sweet dog named Layla. She is very loving but will bark when you come into our property. Just let us know if you have any issues with pets.
We live onsite (upper floors) so if we are on site we will be readily available to assist with your needs; otherwise we are just a phone call/ email away! In most cases, we will be out of town.
As members of an upscale neighborhood, all residents and guests enjoy an extra sense of security as the area is protected nightly by a patrol car.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-9:00am.
• This is an upscale neighborhood, no loud music as it will be shut down.
• No smoking
• No drugs/420
• Swimming pool (not heated): fenced pool; however, SWIM AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. An adult with swimming skills should always supervise both any children who may be present in the backyard, and other adults who lack strong swimming capabilities.
• Key to access private guest suite door is inside a lock-box: a) code for the lock-box will be given to you upon reservation: b)please leave the key inside the lock-box after checking out.