You're going to love living like a local in this modern, hip condo... just minutes walking to New Belgium, Odell's and the entire Fort Collins Old Town Scene! You. Will. Love. It. =)
This place stays full most of the time, so don't wait. There's easy cancellation if your plans change, so Instant Book this gem NOW!
This place is in a super-fun location, but just far enough to be quiet. There's a king bed, a queen bed, a self-inflatable queen air mattress and amenities for six people.
I hope I don't come across as crass, but please - IF YOU SMOKE, THIS IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE LOCATION. There is an HOA rule of no smoking within 25 feet of the buildings, so 'smoking outside' is NOT allowed either. Please book a different place that is cool with outside/inside smoking. Thanks for your understanding. =)
Alexa, tell me a Chuck Norris Fact! You have your very own Amazon Echo, and you're going to love her. There is cable TV in every room, free Netflix and Amazon Prime on the living room 65" flat screen, free coffee and a few little surprise extras thrown in here and there. ;)
There are no 'off-limit' spaces, per se.
I prefer to let you do your thing, so you won't get any interference from me, but I'll certainly be accessible and quick to make sure everything is simple and absolutely wonderful before, during and after your stay!
I'll have a "Welcome Sheet" right on the counter that tells you everything you need to know. I've also set up a webpage that has all of the information you could possibly want that I'll give you after booking! Of course, you can ask me any questions, anytime. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
- Please be courteous and leave the area as you found it, the house rules are there to protect both of us!
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises or within 25' of the condos.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and only use appliances and furniture for their intended use.
- Parking can be utilized behind the property in the numbered space or on the street in front.
- Please return the cushions and/or umbrella inside after enjoying the patio.
- When leaving the premises anytime, please turn off all lights and double check that all appliances are off and/or unplugged. Never leave the windows open when you leave for the day, our weather can be unpredictable. Please ensure both doors are securely closed and locked by deadbolt only.
- Guest/s shall allow Host access to the Guest area for purposes of repair and inspection if there is a need. Host shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. Please be respectful of our friendly neighbors!
- The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner/Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
I love life! You'll find happy messages and motivational things around my place (it's not obnoxious, don't worry). I love traveling, cycling and good beer! I'm an easygoing guy who doesn't get too worked up about things.
Carpe Diem is a subtle reminder that I have tattooed on my finger.
As a Host, I prefer hands-off. I'll be quickly and easily available if you need anything, but I'd rather let you do your thing and not bother you while you're enjoying yourself. =)