In the heart of Portland's Alberta Arts district! Rent our 4Bed 2Bath home and choose any 2 of the bedrooms to use (only 2 of 4). NOT a shared space - entire house occupied only by your group (though 2BR remain unused). Also enjoy 1200ft of private rooftop deck. Endless options for dining and entertainment in walking distance. We are a fully legal and permitted short term rental, for your peace of mind. *See our separate 4BR full listing if you need more beds or to read our 60+, 5-star reviews!
This beautifully built, custom home is just a couple houses off of Alberta Street and central to the unique Alberta Arts neighborhood. Inspired by an old Italian firehouses, this home is full of character, charm and natural light.
*We have a unique floor plan with 1 BR and bath on the SECOND floor and the remaining 3 BRs and bath on the FIRST floor*
Here are a few other house highlights:
*3 King beds, 1 Queen bed & 1 Twin bed - you choose to use only 2 out of 4 of these rooms
*Large open floor plan with 10 foot ceilings. Tons of natural light from the 3 walls of tall windows. Hardwood floors throughout.
*Rooftop deck with a sectional counch and two picnic tables. One flight of stairs away from the kitchen. On a clear day you can see Mt St Helens to the North :)
*Full house AC. Separate downstairs and upstairs controls for ultimate comfort.
*Fully stocked kitchen to suit those of us who love to cook. A double oven and large buffet serving area behind the 9 foot dining table.
*Radiant floor heat! Main level fireplace.
* Kid Friendly- 2 Pack and Plays and 2 high chairs.
*60" Smart TV, Full Cable w/HBO, Blue Ray,
*100 Mbps Wireless Internet.
The entire house with the exception of two of the bedrooms and the garage apartment - that is where our live-in housekeeper resides.
Unique layout. The master bedroom/bathroom, great room and kitchen are on the upper (second) level! The remaining bedrooms and additional bathroom are on the ground (first) level.
Our home is a legal permitted short term rental. We achieve this by having a housekeeper live in a separate suite on the lower level, separate from the functioning vacation home with a separate entrance. They are available for help and assistance during your stay but will have no other impact on your private stay.
Prior to arrival - we will communicate on an as needed basis. Home access code and entry instructions are sent the night prior to arrival.
During your stay - We want your vacation to feel like a vacation so we are pretty hands-off - letting you unplug and just enjoy your time. But If anything comes up be sure to let us know! We will respond as soon as possible or stop by and help.
Always - We are happy to answer questions and give suggestions about all the great things to do here in PDX. Our first priority is to make sure you have a great stay. We have met some truly amazing people through this home and sincerely appreciate you staying at the Villa.
*The Portland Villa is a 15 minute drive from downtown Portland, the airport and convention center.
*Drive 30 minutes to see Multnomah Falls (and many others) or hike the Columbia River Gorge.
*We are an hour and a half from adventures to Mt. Hood, Helens and the Oregon Coast.
The options are endless!
*2 night weekend minimum, 2 night summer minimum
- 1.HOME USE– This listing is for the use of 2 beds and 2 bedrooms and a maximum or 4 people. The rest of the house and both bathrooms are available for your use! If you are a larger group and you see your dates available, please use our standard 4 bedroom listing to complete the booking.
- 2.MAX OCCUPANCY: 4 adults.
- 3.CHECK IN: 4 pm on day of arrival, your access code will not allow early entry to the house unless pre-arranged. CHECK OUT: 11 am on day of departure. We have some small check-out requirements that are quick, easy and posted at the home. (3 nights are required on weekends, 3 nights for Holiday weekends and 7 nights for Christmas and Thanksgiving).
- 4.PARKING – We have one reserved driveway spot, which must be used. A second car can be parked anywhere on the street. If your group will have more than two cars, the third the third car must be parked on an adjacent street to the home or on the commercially zoned area of Alberta street.
- 5.SMOKING – This is a NON SMOKING house. Additionally, smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the rooftop deck (roof membrane repairs caused by smoking damage will be billed to and paid for by the guest).
- 6.PETS – Pets are NOT permitted.
- 7.QUIET HOURS: This is a residential neighborhood so it is very important that your group is courteous and respectful at all hours. However, quiet hours begin on the weekend at 10:30pm and weekdays begin at 10:00pm. We have asked the neighbors to let us know of any noise disturbances and they have our contact information.
- 8.LIABILITY – The Portland Villa house is privately owned; unless caused by their own negligence, the owners are not responsible for any accidents, theft, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises of 4915 NE 28th Ave. It is expected that the house will be returned in the state in which it was received, any dirtiness or damage beyond normal wear to the property or furnishings will be billed to and paid for by the tenant through the Airbnb claims process.
From Ohio (don't judge), love Ohio - but love the Pacific Northwest more. Jobs brought my husband, Caleb, and me to Portland in 2011 - now we couldn't imagine leaving.
For fun we hang with our pup, hike/bike all around PDX, eat (and eat and eat), and travel as much as possible.
We aim to be super considerate and delightful guests when we rent and to provide a clean, rad home when we host.