Beautiful, bright and cozy 2-room apartment with PERFECT location!
Located in popular and hipster Vesterbro and right next to Copenhagen Central Station (300 m). There are plenty of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, bars and stores just outside the door. The apartment is 49 m2 and is on the 4th floor. I have two sweet and friendly indoor cats that will be in the apartment during the hosting. It's therefore a must that you LOVE CATS and are used to having them around! :)
The white cat's name is Coco and the multi colored cat's name is Scarlet. Coco sleeps in the cat bed (the shelf on the wall in the bedroom) and Scarlet sleeps in the living room or at the footboard in the bed. There is no bedroom door.
• The bedroom window must ONLY be open if the insect net is down. This is so the cats won’t fall out! For the same reason the windows in the living room and kitchen must ONLY be open using the hook. When you are not home please close the bedroom window.
• Please take off your shoes in the apartment (the floor is very delicate).
• Please wash up your dishes. And don’t leave water on the kitchen table.
• No parties, no smoking and quiet after 9 pm.
• You may not bring people I have not accepted to my apartment.
• Don't leave clothes or bags on the floor (the cats might pee on it).
• If you stay for more than three days you have to feed the cats and clean the litter box.
• Remember to lock the backdoor when you leave the apartment.
I hope you will have an absolutely amazing stay here in Copenhagen. And I hope that you will respect and love my apartment and cats just as much as I do! Thank you ☺
从2018年1月04日 - 2018年1月14日起最少住宿10晚。
I study psychology and working studies at Roskilde University. In my sparetime I work as a chef.
I'm originally from Odense, but I have lived in CPH for three years now and I love it! I love the city, the vibe, restaurants, shops, museums and all the opportunities to have a great time and I hope you will love it too! :)