Large Double Room ideal for 1 or 2 people available in a flatshare in a quite residential area in East London, zone 2. A stone's throw away from lovely Victoria Park (2nd largest park in London), and Stratford.
House with Garden and large double glazed windows located between Bow Road and Hackney Wick stations, 10-15 walk from them.
Bus stop with links to Bow Road, Dalston and central London (24 hours), just opposite the house.
Only 3-4 min walk distance, you have the vibrant Roman Road with its market (open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays) and supermarkets Tesco, Iceland & Poundland. There are plenty of grocery shops, cafes and bars within walking distance.
This is a social house with friendly young professionals and I'm looking for like-minded professionals or students in their 20's or early 30's. The guests must be considerate people who respect each other's pricacy, look after the house and always keep it clean and tidy.
Guest can use any of the common areas of the house: Kitchen, Garden, Bathroom and toilet.
All amenities provided in the kitchen can be used by the guests: Fridge freezer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Cooking Dishes, Plates, Glasses and Cutlery
- Keep noise down before 09:00 and after 22:00
- Clean after yourself. Keep common areas clean and tidy at all times
- This is a flatshare with young professionals. Respect each other's privacy
- Rooms not available for people under 18 or over 40 y.o.
- Don't leave a messy and dirty room after your check-out. We will clean it anyways but please be considerate
- Not smoke in common areas. Smoking only allowed in your room with door shut and window open or outside in the garden (always trying 2nd option)