Meet the Simplest but Coolest Studio.
My studio is located in the best spot of HONGDAE
And very close to the new spot ‘Yeonnamdong a.k.a YEONtral Park’.
You can enjoy both the laid-back atmosphere and hottest atmosphere in this town.
- AREX (airport subway line)
- Connected to subway station, "10 sec" from the subway to the apartment
- direct connection to the Hongik Univ. station Exit#3 (10 SECONDS)
- 3mins to Hongdae main street by walking
- Airport railroad from Incheon International airport to Hongik Univ stn only 8 stops and do not need to transfer.
- Very comfortable to go to tourist attraction such as Myeong dong, Gangman, Iteawon and Insadong.etc
- You will have the convenience of Seoul's best Shopping, restaurants, bars and night clubs.
- The apartment is in very safe area. Even at night, it is safe to walk around the apartment and surrounding areas.
WHAT I HAVE:
- Portable Wi-fi
- Free Home Wi-Fi available
- 42inch Cable TV : Youtube available
- Samsung mini Beam Projector : Screen mirroring available
- Cooking Utensil : electric pot, pot, pan, dishes, cups, cutlery, refrigerator
- Bath Stuff : shampoo, body wash, towels, hair dryer
- Washing Laundry : detergent, Softner
- Hot water 24 hours available
- Air Conditioner and Heating System available
- Convenience store, Currency Exchange Counter, Book Cafe on the first floor in this building
Whenever you need my help, I will be there for you for sure:)
Just feel free to keep in touch with me!
I can also recommend good places and give you restaurants information and neighborhood if you ask me. :D
You will get all details such as address of the apartment right after your reservation.
I'm NAL and currently living in Seoul, Korea.
I used to stay in Singapore as an exchange student.
As you can expect from this information, I am open-minded person and love to meet new people from all around of the world. (Sort of obsessed with traveling lol)
I've lived in Seoul city for 26 years and from Busan city.
Also I go to Jeju often so I know there alot too!
So feel free to ask me about attractions in Seoul, Busan and Jeju!!
Hope we can see each other soon :)