My house is located in Naha, Okinawa, and is near the Kokusai Street. You can take the monorail (about 20-30 minutes) or taxi (about 10-15 minutes) from Naha Airport to reach my house.
【Excellent location with convenient transportation】
*8-10 minutes to walk to the monorail station “Kanchomae station ”
*8-10 minutes to walk to the Naha Bus Terminal.(You can take a tour bus here to go to the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium, American Village, etc. )
*5-8 minutes to walk to the Kokusai Street (a street with Okinawa characteristics).
*2 minutes to walk to the supermarket and convenience store.
【Japanese style room】If you would like to have accommodation experience with a traditional tatami room, I think it is a good choice for you.
【Facilities available in my house】I offer a Japanese style bedroom with a balcony, and share the washroom (toilet), bathroom, kitchen, living room with you. Free use of washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, WiFi and so on.
※ About the daily necessities, I just offer the shampoo, bath wash, washing powder and toothpaste. So you need to bring your towel, toothbrush, slipper etc.
【Facilities and tourist spots nearby my house】There's a vending machine downstairs. And you can walk 2 minutes to the supermarket or a 24 hour convenience store to buy some food and drinks.
If you drive a car, you can use the 24 hour parking lot across from my house, but the payment is required to park.
If you don't have a car, you also don't have to worry about the traffic. It is pretty convenient nearby. Either the monorail station or the bus terminal is in a walking distance.
In addition, the Kokusai Street and the Ryubo department store are within 5-8 minutes of walking distance.
【Communication with guests】
※ If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, please~
※ If you need information about traveling in Okinawa, I will give you reasonable suggestions.
(You can put your luggage in my house, even if you have already checked out)
1. 日本人喜欢安静并且不愿给周围的人添麻烦,希望您能入乡随俗,说话尽量放低声音,不宜大声喧哗、吵闹, 以免影响左邻右舍。
1. My house is located in residential area, so lower your voice please, in order not to disturb our neighbors. Thanks for your concerning and cooperation!
2. You can not enter into my room, but you can share the bathroom, toilet, and the kitchen with me. And you need to keep them clean.
3. In Japan, the garbage should be classified, so I hope you can cooperate with me to do it.
4. No smoking!
5. Please do not take pets to live, thank you for your cooperation!
1. 日本人喜欢安静并且不愿给周围的人添麻烦,希望您能入乡随俗,说话尽量放低声音,不宜大声喧哗、吵闹,以免影响左邻右舍。(My house is located in residential area, so lower your voice please, in order not to disturb our neighbors. Thanks for your concerning and cooperation!)
2. 您可以使用除了我房间以外的任何设施及用具,但注意保持清洁。(You can not enter into my room, but you can share the bathroom, toilet, and the kitchen with me. And you need to keep them clean.)
3. 日本需要垃圾分类,希望您能按照要求给予配合。谢谢!( In Japan, the garbage should be classified, so I hope you can cooperate with me to do it.)
4. 无烟房,禁止吸烟! (No smoking!)
5. 请勿带宠物居住,谢谢合作!(Please do not take pets to live, thank you for your cooperation!)