My apartment is located in the up-and-coming Hamilton Heights. It is a half basement apartment with its own side entrance and patio. It is quiet, cooling, and spacious. 1 block away from the subway 1 train and 4 blocks away from the A, B, C, and D trains. We are also surrounded by grocery stores, a pharmacy, street food stalls, restaurants, bars, and cafes.
Everyone is welcome to stay with me regardless of sex, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Make sure you keep me informed of your arrival time and if you expect to be delayed.
- Only authorized guests are permitted to enter the premises.
- No shoes allowed inside the apartment.
- Please do not feed the dogs.
- Lost keys will incur a charge for replacement.
I am a portrait photographer based in NYC, travel worldwide. I love connecting with people of all cultures and discovering beauty in all nations. I recently finished a year of backpacking around the globe, and had the opportunity to visit many wonderful Airbnb places during my travels. I am now opening up my home to welcoming travelers from all corners of the world, to experience this wonderful city I now call home.