Lovely Middle Eastern Decor home, surrounded by the Canyon and wild life. Majestic views, California native plants, trellis/farm table for your dinners. Wake up with birds chirping, smell the fresh clean air, enjoy your cup of coffee with views of the mountains, and the canyon.
Enjoy the outdoors, Hellhole Canyon Open Preserve, Valley View or Harrah's Casinos.
6 acre canyon property. Pet friendly, private hiking trails, very secluded land
Off the grid solar. A/C available during theday
Perhaps the only house in the Hell Hole Canyon, the house backing to the canyon preserve on the North, East and West. Private walking and horse trails, native California plants, edible and ornamental.
Bring kids, one house trained dog, horses and stay at this majestic view home
Home itself about 1500 sqft with 2 bedroom next to eachother can create one room, and one bathroom
Laundry and bar area and big open kitchen and living room.
Living room has a couch with pullout bed, one bedroom has platform king bed, and the next room has futon double size
Between the rooms, there will be a track 3 sliding barn doors, which is under progress, Room has the door frame open at the moment.
Really big trellis gives shade to the house with farm table and benches, also separate table and 4 chairs. Grill available outside.
Guests can access to all areas, except no vegetable picking.
Orange and grapefruit one per person.
No dragon fruit picking please, I sell them.
if you are interested in buying dragon fruit let me know.
gate and house key will be available.
Please take off your shoes for dirt travelling inside the house and rugs.
If I am in town i can socialize and help around.
- only outdoor pets allowed
- No loud music after 10pm since the noise travels thru the canyon
- Only the number of guests reserved to stay allowed, outside parties are not allowed.
- Please no big parties, no shoes in the house, no smoking allowed, no drugs legal or illegal of any kind allowed.
- Guests are responsible anything broken, to fix or replace
-Guests are aware that the property in a high wildlife area being in the canyon. Please take responsibility at your own risk of insects, bugs, snakes, and any other wildlife.
- High fire risk area, put out any firepit (only at open space use) or bbq after use. Absolutely no smoking on the property or around the property. Also protect everyone from smoking allergens may cause, including owner.
yoga instructor, Software QA Engineer, Ayurveda Consultant and student, love farming, growing veggies, fruits and flowers. Live in a beautiful Canyon of Valley Center. I have an handsome, playful, friendly big boy, Anatolian Shepherd. His name is Badem Coconut. My boyfriend Brian is an electronics design engineer.