Our pool and golf-front home is only 12 minutes from the Disney entrance, boasts panoramic view of the golf course, has 5 en-suite bedrooms - three of which are King Bed Masters. The kids can enjoy a STAR WARS room or the PRINCESS CASTLE room while adults get to enjoy their spacious rooms, 2 of which have balconies. One master first floor for any people who want to avoid stairs. After a long day at the parks, come relax by the pool or hot tub. GATED private community. FAST WIFI, EV 14-50 plug
-The 3,300 home has the space to spread out for lots of guest but also great gathering places such as pool, pool table game room, or the dining room.
-The backdrop on the golf course is serene and the pool faces east, so you are shaded from the hot sun in the evening, perfect for cookouts.
-Kids will love the STAR WARS and PRINCESS CASTLE rooms and the subtle Disney decorations throughout.
-With 5 Bedrooms and 5.5 bath, no fighting over the bathrooms or showers. Every bedroom has en-suite bathrooms!
-Tesla or EV friendly with NEMA 14-50 outlet in the garage, which can reach outside garage as well for indoor or outdoor charging.
Guests not only have access to our hot tub and pool, they also get access to 8 other community HOA pools.
-NOTE: The water park is not included, this requires a Club Membership along with the Reunion golf courses. We don't want to set false expectations.
However, there are plenty of public championship golf courses nearby
We are available via text, email, or phone. We also have local support in the event of any urgent issues with the home.
Contact us with anything you may need for your rental, no request is off limits and we will try our best to accommodate, but may not be able to fulfill everything.
-Surprise character visits
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside, Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
SECURITY GATE GUEST PASSES – The 24/7 security gates will check for your guest pass. Simply provide a printed version of this agreement at first arrival and they will give you an access pass for the duration of your stay.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted only if the driveway is full. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is a full size washer and dryer in the house for your convenience. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Pool/Spa: No children under the age of 13 permitted in Pool or Spa at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
a. Hot tub heat can be added for $10/day: Yes, please add for _____ days
b. Pool heat can be added for an extra $20/day (not recommended spring-fall): Yes, please add for ______days
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.