Just a 15 min drive to Princeton University on country roads. Oversize Master Bedroom (shared 4 BR penthouse) - heart of Historic COLONIAL Hopewell, NJ. 20 min to TCNJ & Ryder U. Princeton train station to NYC or Philadelphia or 25 min to Trenton-Mercer Airport. Modern & spacious, built-in skylights. Oversize Master Bedroom (1 queen bed/sofa/air mattress - up to 4 in this room). Walk to Main Street with quaint restaurants and shops! Revolutionary War Cemetery on Main Street.
This suite is situated in beautiful, quaint, historic Hopewell, NJ - The Master Bedroom (Private BR with Door Lock) has a sunny Deck overlooking a large field/nature preserve. The Master Bedroom has a flat-screen TV, high ceiling and a skylight. The house is spacious and lots of natural light (3 skylights). The gourmet kitchen is large with a custom gas range/deepfreeze refrigerator/cooking pans and utensils/dishwasher/washer and dryer. Driveway available for parking.
Use of the oversize Master Bedroom, with a sunny large attached Deck overlooking a greenspace, full use of gourmet kitchen, washer and dryer, large jacuzzi bathtub.
I am a historian - specializing in Princeton battlefield sites, etc. I am happy to advise on local attractions in general. Barb assists me with logistics.
You can also park right behind the property as it's a large side parking lot to a nearby elementary school.
1. Parking -
A. Front side. Find a place in the parking lot facing the building or drive back to park in front of the garage.
B. Rear Parking. Alternative, you can also park behind the building. Put your car as close to the back end of the building as possible. From the back parking lot, walk along the right side of the lot all the way forward just past the garage and take a left past the garage. The over-size wooden door will be to the the end. It is parallel to the garage door.
2. Entrance Door. When you arrive, the room door is on the left side of the building. The door is in the back, to the right of the garage. It is Unit D - it is an oversized large light wood carved brown door -
3. KEYS: in the mailbox just outside the entry door (one for the entry - one for the master bedroom)
4. How to get up to the room - Upon entry, go up the stairway, at the 2d floor landing or atrium, take a left - the Master Bedroom is on the left. The bathroom is right off the 2d floor atrium
5. Bath - is right next to the MBR
6. The large kitchen is off to the right (as you will see).
7. Clothes washer & dryer - off the kitchen opposite side of the refrigerator.
8. The wifi password = Charlotte1985! (I think unless it has been changed)
9. Great bistro and breakfast or lunch at the nearby "Brick Farm Market." It's only 3 blocks away. To go there, driving out to the street from the parking lot, take a left and drive back into town. Drive all the way to the "T" at the end of the street. Take a right and the bistro is only 3 doors down on the left.
10. Local liquor and grocery Deli, Italian and Chinese Restaurants. At that same "T" in Step 9, take a right and an immediate left.
QUESTIONS or ISSUES - Call Keith at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Barb at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Have a great time!