My place is a 2-bedroom apartment for up to 6 people in a great central location. A free portable wifi is available for you to use, and it’s a 3 min walk from the Nijo Ichiba Market and 4 min walk from Tanukukoji Shopping Mall. You can also walk to the Odori, Susukino, and Hosuisusukino subway stations as well. It is sufficiently equipped for long-term stays and family use, and is sure to be a great base for you to explore Sapporo!
My place is located just 5 minutes away from the Susukino area: Japan’s largest entertainment district, with numerous bars, nightclubs, hotels and restaurants. It is also within walking distance from Odori Sta./ Susukino Sta. There are two bedrooms with 5 single beds total, and an extra sofa bed in the living room. With a fully equipped kitchen, a washing machine, and a separate toilet and bathroom, this apartment is ready for long-term stays and families. It’s within walking distance to tourist spots, convenience stores, and a supermarket within walking distance, making it an incredibly convenient location for your travels!
++3 things you'll love about my place:++
1. We're in a super convenient location! You can walk to several stations, convenience stores, and a supermarket.
2. The apartment is set up to accommodate long-term stays. You'll feel right at home!
3. English guide provided! We'll send you our Welcome Guide to give you information about appliances in the apartment, nearby tourist locations, and directions to the property :)
++3 things to consider about my place++
1. The apartment can accommodate 6 people, but please note that it will be crowded. It is a comfortable size for 4 adults or 2 adults with 3 kids. The sofa bed is 170cm (5ft 6 in) long, so it is not suitable for a taller guest.
2. For safety reason, we have an electric stove instead of a gas stove. If you are planning to do lots of cooking, you may find it inconvenient.
3. There is no parking in the apartment, but there are many coin parking spots around.
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with:
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen
- Air conditioner
- Shower room and toilet
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
6 single beds
This will be your own private house while you are in Sapporo. Please feel free to use this as your own private home. Although I wish to meet as many guests as possible, my schedule is quite tight. An Airbnb host support company called Zens will be taking of my guests and apartment. I encourage that you contact them during your stay.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Sapporo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on this property. No smoking inside, on the balcony, or in front of the building.
- Please keep your garbage inside of the room until checking out. Sapporo has very strict rules for sorting trash. Contact me if you need to dispose of garbage before checking out.
- Please lift up your suitcases to avoid scratching the floor.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
I was born and grew up in Sapporo (I am DOSANKO (meaning local Hokkaido people, literally means “made in Hokkaido”). I lived in Australia for some years and am working for overseas clients.
I love traveling and have visited over 20 countries in all the continents except Antarctica.
What I enjoy about traveling is to meet local people, feel local energy and experience local food! So, I think Airbnb is one of the best ways for traveling because you can also experience what is like to live in local people’s houses (plus good to save money).
I hope my guests enjoy their stay in my place and feel very welcomed. Please feel free and contact me to ask any questions.