This spacious corner studio apartment has 4 large windows overlooking Cuba street and Manners right in the middle of Central Wellington. The location couldn't be better.
There are 2 beds (Queen & Single), kitchenette, and private bathroom. This is a perfect base camp for weekend adventurers exploring Wellington and weekday business travelers. It's even on an airport bus stop!
Includes continental breakfast!
This is a brand new listing and I will be adding more decor over the coming week.
- Continental Breakfast included in the room
- Professional housekeeping and laundered sheets
- Coin laundry facilities in the building
- Fast & Private WIFI
I provide info for self check-in. I work nearby and am always available to help out and answer any questions. Message me any time.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
Due to the central location of this building in the middle of the CBD, ambient traffic noise should be expected. There are also nearby night markets and a bar open late on weekends. Though reasonably quiet on weeknights, it can get a bit loud on weekends.
If you have experience staying in city centers, this won't be excessive or surprising. If you want something quiet, I suggest booking a room in one of the suburbs (Mt. Victoria is an excellent nearby option).
- Be respectful of other guests in the building by keeping noise levels reasonable.
- Dispose of excess rubbish in indoor tip near building entrance.
- Wash dishes before checking out.
- Please Specify number of guests when booking. There is an additional charge for a third guest.
- Specify if you will be using 1 bed or both beds during your stay (so we know how to set up the room). If you specify 1 bed, only one bed may be used.