Escape to the Oak Suite at the Applewood Inn, located in the beautiful San Gabriel Mountains in the town of Wrightwood. At 6000 ft elevation you will experience fresh air and nature at its finest. Whether you are interested in hiking, cycling, skiing, or just relaxing in nature, this room will provide you with all the comforts of home. In addition to this large private suite you can enjoy access to the shared communal spaces including kitchen, dining room, and gathering room.
In addition to the Oak Suite, there are five additional rooms in the Applewood Inn, making it a perfect location for family reunions, retreats, etc. Please contact the host regarding the availability and cost for the rental of the entire Inn.
Guests will gain access to their lodging via a keypad code for both the front door and the door to their room.
Guests have access to a large and fully equipped kitchen as well as a large dining room for family meals.
There is a large patio area with seating for 8. This area includes a gas barbecue that is available for use by guests.
Guests can enjoy the afternoon sun overlooking the apple farm on the covered porch, complete with rockers and side tables.
Enjoy time with your family and other guests in the large gathering room. This room has a gas fireplace, a game table where you can enjoy a favorite game or puzzle, and a piano for sing-alongs.
Your hosts, Mary and Mary, live in the community and will stop by on occasion to visit and work around the Applewood Inn. We will be available at any time via cell phone for assistance or emergencies.
The Applewood Inn is located near the center of town, an easy walk to coffee shops and restaurants, grocery stores, gift shops, spa services, and grocery stores. The ski area, Mountain High, is located less that 5 miles from the Inn. Guests can enjoy hundreds of miles of hiking trails, including the Pacific Crest Trail, which runs through the town. Other outdoor activities include zip-lining at Zip Line at Pacific Crest and mountain or road biking.
- No smoking anywhere on the premises.
- Park off the street in front of garages, along side garage, or in upper driveway.
- Quiet hours are 10 pm - 8 am
- Guests are welcome to use the kitchen and when doing so are responsible for cleaning up after use.
- No additional friends or acquaintances allowed unless cleared through the hosts.
- Guest can access decks from room, but are responsible for ensuring door is locked upon leaving for the day or re-entering room.
- We request that guests be conscious of our delicate ecosystem and use water wisely, this includes reusing towels, etc.