Enjoy a relaxing week in the Finger Lakes directly on Cayuga Lake in a bright, newly renovated home that nods to mid-century design. The home is ideal for 4-6 people: great for couples traveling together. Conveniently located at the north end of the Cayuga Wine Trail, with an abundance of wineries (and distilleries and cideries) within 30 miles. If you feel like staying close, there are two bar/restaurants within walking distance, as well as a state park with boat launch just up the road.
Located in historic Seneca Falls, NY, we are an easy 45 minutes from Rochester, Syracuse and Ithaca.
We will provide clean bathroom towels and sheets; Please bring your own beach towels.
We have central heat and AC.
Accessibility: The home is ranch-style, so there are no stairs inside, only a step up to the front door and rear deck. The lakefront is about 200 feet down a decent but not treacherous hill.
Parking: There is plenty of room for 3 or 4 cars.
Please be aware: The house and lake frontage are separated by the street, so please keep an eye on kiddos (or just yourself!). It is a calm, 25 mph residential street with limited traffic.
You will be renting the whole house from us so make yourself at home! There will be an empty dresser or two in each room for your use.
You may also feel free to use the charcoal grill on the back deck (Please provide your own charcoal).
We will have a dock out during summer months so that you can tie up a small boat. We do not currently have a boat lift.
We will not be present at any point during your stay. For those with smartphones, we can give you access via an eKey to get in the house for your initial arrival. There will be a set of real keys inside.
If you don't have a smartphone or don't want to bother with an eKey, please let me know a few hours before your arrival so that I can have the door unlocked.
- We've put hundreds of hours of effort into renovating this place into a beautiful, modern lake home; Please treat our home with respect.
- Do not dive off the dock.
- There will be no refunds for events out of our control, such as inclement weather, utility service outages, or other results of mother nature.
- Neighbors are nearby, so please keep noise down during the evening hours.
- Always use your judgment. All stays in our home are at your own risk. Owners take no responsibility for guest safety, particularly while boating and swimming.