New! Bear Dance is a whimsical, private rustic log cabin with a romantic mountain view decorated with dancing bears complete with stone gas log fireplace that will make you smile. Conveniently located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in Beautiful Sky Harbor Resort for quick access to all the attractions, the Smoky Mountain National Park, eateries and shops. All paved roads to the cabin. Enjoy the awe inspiring Smoky Mountain views with sun glistening through the trees. Pet & Smoke Free
New to Airbnb This has been a very popular rental and 5 star cabin prior to our purchase which is continuing it's five star status. We have made it into a whimsical Dancing Bear theme to enhance your stay. Bear Dance is perfect for couples, honeymooners, solo, anniversaries, birthdays, business stay or just to get away from it all. If you are looking for a cabin that is private and not next to other cabins and convienently located to all of the attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg with a paved road all the way to the cabin....this is it! Beautiful views and very peaceful. We always get compliments on our cabins and cleanliness.
Open concept with everything on one level except for game room with pool table and half bath downstairs.
Hot tub on 10x22 deck overlooks the mountain view
King size comfy bed with high count thread sheets and Designer Dancing Bear Coverlet
WIFI Cable Internet Phone
Two new rocker recliners
New full size washer and drier in own utility room
New rockers on deck
New Bistro table for two on deck
Fully equipped kitchen, dishes, glasses,wine glasses, silverware, pots and pans coffee pot and toaster.
Keurig coffee pot with coffee, cream and sugar packets
Beautiful Dancing Bear Theme throughout
Pool table, new sleeper sofa and second tv downstairs plus 1/2 bath
Wifi, cable, phone and internet provided
Central AC and Heat
Stone Gas Log Fireplace
Second large deck 10x22 downstairs for the views with rocker and table
Two new rockers on upper deck and new Bistro table with chairs for two
Large deck 10x22 upstairs with hot tub overlooks the mountains and magnificent trees
Barbeque charcoal pit area outside with a nice view (bring charcoal)
Privacy- No cabins on either side, in front or behind- You will love this!
Access all areas except owners closet.
We are there for you by phone or text and respond quickly.
No fire damage in the entire area around cabin from last years fire. Some cabins have rough rocky roads and sometimes dirt roads. Sky Harbor provides a nice paved road all the way to the cabin.
The State of Tennessee and Sevier County require 12.75% lodging taxes be added. I send this separately because Airbnb does not have a line for it on their invoice. Thank you
- You must be 21 years of age to lease this property.
- Pet and smoke free property.
You will receive an additonal request for lodging taxes that must be collected for the state of Tennessee 9.75% and Sevier County 3% totalling 12.75%. Thank you
I was born in Alabama, am married to Greg, originally from New York, a retired airline pilot. We have 3 grown children, 3 grandchildren, and a Westie named Jackie. We now reside outside of Houston, TX, where I sell real estate. Greg loves motorcycling in beautiful areas of the country, like Colorado. We love the beauty and peace of Gatlinburg. We are happy to share our little piece of heaven in this storybook cabin with guests so that they can take in all of the mountain beauty and tranquility, but yet be 3 miles from where the fun in Gatlinburg is.