Centrally located basement studio suite in lovely quiet neighbourhood near Queen's University, KGH, Hotel Dieu hospital and downtown Kingston. Sunnyside is a charming neighbourhood with older houses, mature trees and beautiful parks.
• Small, but very cute and clean and perfect for 1-2 people (ideal for someone under 5' 10" due to one lower bulk head)
• Large closet
• Kitchenette (mini fridge, brand new convection toaster oven, portable cooktop)
• Nespresso machine
• Furnished with a queen size bed
• Clean and spacious bathroom with soaker tub
• Kitchenette stocked with glassware, dishes and pots and pans, kettle, blender, french press, knives, etc.
• Smart TV w/ Netflix
Guest have the studio suite to themselves and are welcome share our backyard with us and our dog Triton. There is laundry available on-site for an extra charge.
My husband and I live in the house upstairs with our german shepherd, Triton. We are available if you have any questions about the rental or about Kingston, but otherwise we will leave you to have your privacy. The studio has a private entrance around the back of the house. We use the backyard, but guest are welcome to share it as well. During the warmer days we have a BBQ and patio furniture on the deck. Our dog Triton will sometimes be out there with us too. He is very friendly, but if you are do better without dogs, please let us know upon booking so we can make sure you are comfortable for your stay.
~Quiet hours are between 11PM to 7AM.
~No unauthorized guests - only guests who's names are on the Airbnb booking are allowed on the property.
~No smoking indoors.
~Please make sure appliance are turned off when you leave the rental including the electric fireplace.
~Please be respectful to the property and leave everything in the condition it was when you arrived.
~Please place any garbage, food waste and recycling in the outdoor bins when you check out.