Hello & welcome to the attic room “Pôr do Sol” in Amsterdam.
This little piece of heaven is situated in the southern part of Amsterdam, a 1930ties quiet
Pôr do Sol is on the 4th floor and is basically the attic of the building.
It's a closed separate space with it's own entree from the staircase hallway.
A small living room with table & chairs, space for luggage, wifi, toilet/shower, fridge, cabinet,
window overlooking the terras & skyline
From living room you can enter the roof terras, a perfect evening spot to relax, reed a book &
watch the sunset above our beautiful city of Amsterdam.
By taking the stairs you enter the bedroom, a comfy 2 person bedroom, brick wall, wooden
beamed¸ pitched roof with marvelous view on the inside garden of residential block.
For questions & guidance we are always happy to be of service to
Supermarkets, coffee bar, restaurants all nearby.
- check-in timings between (early) 15:00 & 22:00 (late) - NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!
- No smoking (only outside on terras)
- No noise after 22:00
- Be carefull with your safety on terras-deck (dont lean against the fence).
- No preparing of hot/warm food
- Please dont trow paper & things like that in the toilet.