The apartment has a nice atmosphere, centrally located at St. Hanshaugen, with a large bathroom and extra toilet. It`s close to everything the city has to offer, located in a friendly neighborhood. You will have the entire place for yourself, and easy access to a nice backyard with bbq options.
Note: if you want a spesial offer, please contact us. We will try our best to find a deal that suits your needs!
Located 5 minutes away from Oslo`s second largest park. It's one of the main places where Oslo residents like to spend their day-off, enjoying a barbeque with friends, playing games, or simply chill in the sun with a glass of wine / beer.
The neighbourhood St. Haugen has a lot of small shops, bakeries, pub`s, restaurants, and consist of a mix of students, young parents and some of the city`s elderly people.
Oven, large fridge / freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, cups, plates, pans, cutlery, big screen tv with 30 chanels, stereo with iPhone docking, wifi, Coffee maker, and Norwegian chocolate.
We are available for calls any time, if the guests have any questions.
1. This is a non-smoking apartment. No smoking inside the apartment or anywhere else inside the building.
2. Do not use outdoor shoes inside or other shoes that could harm the floor.
3. Residents are required to respect the rules of peace and quiet before 08:00 and after 23:00 out of respect for others. No use of washing machine or high music after 23:00. Music practice is not permitted before 08:00 and after 20:00.
4. Keep windows shut when not at home.
5. No escorte / prostitutes within the premesis
6. Please bring equipment and inventory back to its original place when your stay is finished. It is not permitted to bring own furniture or music system to the apartment.
7. Use of internet-line is complementary. There is a WiFi-connection next to the TV that can be connected to your computer. The network ID and WPA (Password) is written on on Airbnb fore this apartment
8. Note that we have to charge 500 NOK for each lost key, to cover our expenses.
I`m a 35 year old Norwegian, living together with my 29 year old gf Catrine. We both love to travel, and are always seeking for new adventures, memories and good times with new friends.
We will do our best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Since we both have been living in Oslo for more than 10 years, we know a lot about the city, and are happy to share some of the hidden gems of our fantastic city!