Enjoy a beautiful view of the Mediterranean from your balcony. Our home is in a quite local area just 15 minutes walk (down hill) to the Marbella old town, 5 minutes more to the beach. We are just beside the bus station so very easy to get to.
Immersed in a local community but just 15 minutes walk from the city centre.
Your room opens onto a lovely balcony with Mediterranean views, where you can enjoy your morning coffee or evening drinks.
We´ll be around throughout your stay to help out with anything you need or to give you some tips to enjoy all the highlights of Marbella.
As this is a quiet local area we ask that if coming in late at night you walk gently and quietly to minimise noise and that you are mindful of our neighbours.
EMERGENCY - Police/Ambulance/Fire - dial 112 or 999
OCHOA Hospital – 24 hour emergency available (€185)
Leganitos Health Centre – public health centre – Address: Plaza de Leganitos, 5. Open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday. You can use with your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) – bring card and ID with you to register.
Hospital Costa del Sol - Public Hospital - Address: A-7, Km (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Marbella Tel: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
* Please treat the home as you would your own.
* Please turn off the air-conditioning when you are out.
* Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
* If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, a €20 fee will apply.
* Only registered guests allowed on the premises.
* You must also acknowledge
* Must climb stairs