A lovely apartment for 1 or 2. Equipped with many comforts, i.e. coffeemaker, a 2-burner electric stove, hot water kettle, oven/microwave. No kitchen; one can fry eggs of course. NO SMOKING
The Hague, Benoordenhout, Jan van Nassaustraat, second floor (± 45 m2); called in Dutch 1st floor. You will find:
A lovely apartment for 1 or 2 persons on the second floor (1st), with a living room and combi living space with a two-beds sleeping provision. Equipped with many comforts; i.e. Wi-Fi, Coffee maker, Hot water kettle, Combi Microwave-Oven, two-burner Electric stove, Fridge. Although there is no kitchen one can fry eggs and heat things, to be obtained from very close by mini supermarket and restaurants and lunch rooms.
The apartment is furnished. It consists of two rooms-en-suite, which can be accessed directly from the front door by the stairs.
The apartment has its own front lockable door. Behind it is a relatively small sitting room which has an open connection to a spacious multipurpose room, consisting of two folding beds folded up behind two doors creating a room where it is good to live and where one can receive guests. There's a glass desk with two chairs, you have WiFi and you have a TV on a seperate table (viewing from the bed).
This spacious room includes the opportunity to eat your meals.
Next to this room is a separate bathroom with toilet, a sink, a shower in the bath (the bath cannot be filled with water) and finally a washer and dryer.
Unique is the almost entirely private entrance; no porter; no nosy landlady or so. Once arrived you get keys giving you unlimited access.
Parking is possible (park your car at the front) against a communal fee during day time (Mo till Fri 0900 till 1700), to be paid in the street with your bankcard. It is free at weekends. The The Hague Parking System is used and costs € 1.75 per hour (Pole 1537).
When you arrive with your own car, there is visitor's permit available for that first day when an application was lodged in time (at least one day ahead); fee € 5 for this first day. When you need your car to stay one day or a couple of days (without use) we go together and help you daily to park your car close by in a free parking zone.
1. The base rental rate is only valid when a reservation is made for a minimum of three nights. A shorter stay is possible, but still at the same three nights costs.
2. Apart from the one sleeping next to you, there are NO additional guests possible.
3. The property is located close to all ministries, major businesses and a 10-minute walk from Central Station and the Centre. in the street is a bus stop for two bus lines to CS. At 2 minutes there is tram bringing you in 20 minutes to the beach. The public transport system in The Netherlands is complicated, but we will assist you.
4. Nearby is a small branch of Albert Hein supermarket. There is a variety of lunch rooms and restaurants very close and om a short walk.
5. We provide you before by e-mail and on arrival with the so called "House Rules" in which this and other information can be found
It is a quiet neighbourhood, with lots of greenery.
The house has of course a frontdoor with. A staircase brings you from the groundfloor to the second. The apartment is on the front of the building in a very quiet street with lots of greenery. The door of the apartment is also lockable ensuring you complete privacy.
Never and always. Only if necessary available 24/7.
Bring your mobile along, so that easy communications can be secured.
We keep it quiet, so you too, because we do not interfere with each other. We will send you a set of house rules (including Wi-Fi-passwords) close before your arrival; be so kind to read them; they are helpful.
Econoom van de Erasmus Universiteit te Rotterdam, gestudeerd aan de Harvard University in (internationale) marketing. 20 jaar eigenaar van Internationaal Project Management en Advies bureau. 10 jaar eigenaar van een internationaal opererende machinefabriek, actief in machines met mijn patent. Thans nog actief als Management Consultant en als verhuurder van appartementen. Zie de sociale media.