Very bright and cosy apartment situated in the secluded village of Valbandon, just a 10 minute walk to the large pebble beach (BiVillage camp), 2 km from centre of Fažana and National Park Brijuni and just 15 minute drive to the historically rich city of Pula with its Roman Arena.
The apartment is on the first floor and part of a family house; the owner lives on the ground floor.
A quiet neighbourhood will allow you to relax and have some peace.
At the "Irena" apartment (60 m2) we can accommodate 5 guests top (ideal for four). AIR-co, Wi-Fi, SAT TV and free private parking are all included.
Inside you will find:
- living room with sitting / sleeping couch (for 2)
- open kitchen with dining table
- master double bedroom (double bed) with wardrobe, dresser, iron and a beautiful mansard with wooden stairs and one bed
- bathroom (shower, toilet, washbasin, washing-machine and drying rack on balcony)
- 1 balcony with sitting furniture (covered balcony with natural shadow and a lovely view)
- kitchen equipment: stove, oven, refrigerator with small freezing compartment
- cooking and eating kitchen supplies (moka coffee maker included)
Private parking space in front of the house
I am always reachable via text message or e-mail should you have any questions or requests. I frequently go to Italy but don't worry my parents live downstairs and my mother is the co-host.
In addition to Croatian, I speak English and Italian.
Sports and recreational facilities are also available in the area (tennis courts, walking and bike trails, renting of sailing and motor boats and other water sports).
- We like our guests to feel like at home. Please turn off air conditioning while not at the apartment. Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
Hello, my name is Irena, I'm 33 and originally from Pula.
I've been living and working in Italy/Udine for more than 10 years now.
I'm a beginner host this year on Airbnb; I'll be spending more time at my parents house in Valbandon.