Just 15 minutes away from the city center through multiple routes, this place has very spacious rooms, wide parking space (up to 6 vehicles), a veranda where you can watch the sunrise or the city lights, a bonfire pit and barbecue place to hangout with old and new friends. We offer special rates for groups with 5 to 7 guests.
IMPORTANT: This listing is for Room 3 only. If you need more rooms, please use the listing: Spacious and affordable Baguio Transient
- Late check out may be allowed at Php100 per hour per 4 pax until 5pm only and only if there are no reservations on that day.
- Smoking is only allowed at the front yard. Please dispose cigarette butts properly.
- Pets are allowed but owners must be responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pets are strictly not allowed on beds and furniture. Please bring your own kennel.
- Events and parties are allowed for groups that booked the entire place. Please be mindful of your noise to avoid disturbing neighbors.
- Make sure to turn off/unplug lights, faucets, other appliances, and the gas tank whenever you leave the house.
- Conserve water and electricity whenever possible.
- Segregate waste into bio-degradable and non-biodegradable.
I'm a home-based working mom who loves the outdoors and visiting new places with my small family on a budget. If you are looking for an affordable, accessible, and spacious place to stay in Baguio City, Philippines, we offer a 4-bedroom apartment for short-term rent (transient). We like to experience the local way of living when we travel. In the same way, we love to extend our hospitality to like-minded adventure-seekers.