Recently upgraded and completely refurbished, our unique penthouse at
Keauhou Surf & Racquet Club is a luxurious 3 bedroom / 2 bath unit
with designer decorated furnishings , gourmet kitchen and unencumbered
panoramic ocean views of the blue pacific right from your own private
lanai. Watch the Dolphins play on a daily basis and the Humpback
whales frolic during the winter breeding months.
A leisurely stroll
may take you along the protected cliff walk, through tropical gardens
or to the Hawaiian archaeological sites located right on property.
Enjoy 3 lighted tennis courts, a large swimming pool, volleyball
court, BBQ and picnic area. A short walk North brings you to Kahaluu
Beach Park considered one of the best snorkeling areas on the Islands.
Here fish eat out of your hands and protected Green turtles surface to
eat the moss from the rocks. A short walk South takes you to Keauhou
Shopping Center for groceries, shopping, restaurants, and a multiplex
theater. Keauhou Surf & Racquet Club has long been a priority
destination for savvy repeat guests to our Island. Centrally located
just 5 miles from Kona, and a few minutes drive South to Kona Country
Club for golf, and Keauhou Bay for catamaran rides and Manta Ray
watching. A few minutes North to White Sands Beach, the largest in
Kona, for swimming & boogie boarding. Keauhou Surf & Racquet Club is
a great starting point for all your Big Island adventures. We look
forward to assisting you on your next visit and make your next sunset
a Kona Sunset.
Hawaii State ID # GE-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Rooms and Amenities
* Property Type: Condominium, Built in 1979
* Beds: 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 twin beds
* Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms
* Rooms: Sleeps 6, 6 dining seats
* Floor Area: 1170 square feet
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Living: Ceiling Fans, High Speed Internet, Ironing Board, Linens,
Washer & Dryer, HD flat screen TV & basic cable
* Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Bank, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Internet
Cafe, Nearby Post Office, WI-FI High Speed Internet
* Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, HD Flat Screen TV, Stereo
* Kitchen: Blender, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Full Kitchen, Ice
Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Toaster
* Outdoor: Beach, Gas Grill, Lanai, Shared Pool, Tennis
* Geographic: Close to Town, Near Beach, Oceanfront, Private and
Gated, Secluded, Walk to White Sands Beach
* Convenience: Golf Course, Nearby Beach, Nearby Grocery, Outlet
Shopping, Walk to Kahaluu Beach
1. The number of guests this property accommodates is the maximum
number of guests allowed including children. No parties or other
gatherings are allowed.
2. The primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
3. No smoking is allowed at any of our properties.
4. Pets are allowed only in properties that specifically listed as
Red Awning Vacation Rentals is here to help you before, during and
after your stay. Just let us know any questions you have or issues
we can help you with. We are available 24x7 via text message, live
chat and email so you can reach us anytime, in addition to reaching us
Red Awning brings hotel-style consistency and customer service to vacation rentals. We offer thousands of properties with a package of unique benefits including no security deposits, standard agreements and live guest services support. No matter what your budget and travel needs are, we have a property you’re going to love and we’ll make it easy for you to get there. We are looking forward to helping you find the ideal spot for your trip and creating lifelong memories. We are delighted to participate in AirBnB!