Step back in time and stay in the grounds of a grade 2 listed thatched cottage a few minutes walk from Anne Hathaways Cottage and a 15-20 minute walk into the centre of Stratford upon Avon. Immerse yourself in all things Shakespeare or simply take some time out. The annexe is a self contained studio perfect for one or for couples who want to get away for a few days. The space is modern, clean, light and airy with everything that you need for a relaxing stay.
Step into the annexe from the shared outside space through your own front door.
There is a bright, open living space with:
* Wall mounted TV with DVD player (and a selection of DVDs to choose from if you wish)
* A table and 2 chairs
* An area with microwave, kettle, fridge/freezer and coffee & tea making facilities to prepare drinks and snacks (plates, cutlery and glasses also available in the annexe)
* A double bed made up with clean linen
* En-suite bathroom with WC, basin & shower.
* Clean towels provided for use during your stay
* Wifi available
If you would like to bring a dog with you, please contact us first to discuss the suitability and note that an additional charge will be made for cleaning.
You are welcome to share the outside spaces. There is a garden with table and chairs for outside dining and a day bed to relax in and enjoy the sunshine.
There will be a folder packed with information for you to look through when you arrive. We will be on hand most of the time for anything that you need assistance with and to answer your questions. If you forget your toothbrush, want to ask about the best takeaway or fancy a chat just ask!
- No candles or naked flames due to thatched property