April Hill is an iconic Berkshire Country property which combines the charm of New England architecture and surroundings with modern conveniences such as central air, high speed internet and en suite baths.
It offers bucolic views and privacy without being remote - it is centrally located to all Berkshire County has to offer, minutes from cultural attractions, restaurants, outdoor activities and shopping.
- Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 11:00AM.
- Minimum rental period for July and August is one month.
- CHILDREN are welcome but must be supervised at all times as the property is not baby-proofed. There is a fenced pool and an unfenced pond on the property. Use of the premises by children of Tenant or Tenant’s guests is solely at the risk of the Tenant.
- Smoking is NOT allowed except outside.
- PETS are permitted only with prior approval and are not allowed on furniture at any time. Pets must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from the security deposit. Landlord assumes no responsibility for illness or injury to pets while on the premises. The Tenant shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the premises. (Please note that there are ticks in the area and measures should be taken to protect your pet.)
- The Landlords are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Landlords are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Tenant. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- As the house is for sale, tenant will allow house to be viewed by potential buyers accompanied by a licensed broker, with prior notice and consent.
- SORRY, NO WEDDINGS OR EVENTS.
-Monthly rentals will have actual electricity used deducted from security deposit (as central air and heated pool needs vary widely from renter to renter).