This lovely 2 bedroom apartment is in Antalya city centre. It is a brand new apartment.
• Please remember this is not a hotel and remember our rules.
• Breakages do happen. If you break or damage something, please tell your hosts. If a damage serious you might be expected to pay for it.
• Please try to keep the apartment clean and tidy as much as you can.
• If you are going away tell your hosts where you are going and leave your telephone number so they can contact you in an emergency.
• Please be careful with your house keys. If they are lost, we charge 20 usd for key loss.
• Please pay your accommodation fee when you arrive.
• Please use water, electricity and air-conditions thoughtfully.
• Please turn off the lights, air conditioning and other devices. Do not forget to lock all the doors when you leave the house.
• Take off your shoes in the flat to keep the flat clean.
Put the dishes and cups into dish washer after you have used it.
• Be Quiet before 9 am and after 9 pm.
• You can lock your room door if you like. Be careful with your valuable belongings. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged belongings. Extra guests are not allowed and no smoking in the apartment.
• Please remember that the imam of the mosque will sing the call to prayer (ezan) 5 times a day, and the first one is in early morning. Don’t be scared if you hear it.