Studio Holiday Home in Vilanija

整套房子/公寓

9位房客

3间卧室

6张床
请设置成人数量。
成人
1
请设置儿童数量。
儿童
2 - 12岁
0
请设置婴幼儿数量。
婴幼儿
2岁以下
0
最多9位房客,婴幼儿不计算在内。
您暂时不会被收费

Fully equipped Studio Holiday Home in Vilanija with 24m2 outdoor pool, big garden for relaxation, outside barbecue and kids to play, big terraces that can accomodate up to 9 people. Free private parking is available on site. WiFi is free of charge and available in the entire place. Portorož is 9.7 km from Studio Holiday Home in Vilanija, and Rovinj is 38.6 km from the property. The nearest airport is Pula Airport, 64.4 km from Studio Holiday Home in Vilanija. Trieste, Italy is 29 km away.

其他注意事项

Dear guests, during July and August tourist changeovers are on saturdays only. Reservations are only possible on a week to week basis (saturday to saturday). In other months we are more flexible, minimum stay is 7 nights.

30% deposit is due at the time of reservation with the rest 70% due 30 days before the arrival. If the arrival date is inside 30 days of reservation 100% payment is due at the time of the reservation.


床位安排
卧室1
1张双人床, 1张沙发床
卧室2
1张双人床, 1张单人床
卧室3
1张双人床

房源
卫生间: 2
卧室: 3
床铺: 6
入住时间: 16:00 - 20:00
退房时间: 11:00
房间类型: 整套房子/公寓

便利设施
免费停车位
欢迎家庭/儿童入住
厨房
无线网络

收费相关
额外房客 无需付费
始终通过爱彼迎进行交流
为了保护您的账号隐私和付款安全,请不要相信其它任何平台的折扣或优惠券代订,并始终在爱彼迎站内转账和交流。
了解更多

《房屋守则》
不适合携带宠物入住
不允许举办派对和活动
入住时间为16:00 - 20:00

预订取消政策

可订状态
最少住宿7晚

(暂时)没有评价

该房东的其他房源收到了2条评价。

查看其他评价
注册时间:十二月 2016
Ivan的用户个人资料
回复率: 100%
回复时间: 几小时内

街区

类似房源