The Lake House is located right on Cedar Creek Lake with 180 ft. of water frontage. The home has 4 bedrooms + a bonus room & 3 full baths. The outside space is fantastic! A large yard for playing outside includes the boat house & pier, a volleyball net, basketball goal, tetherball, soccer goals, fire pit, 2 picnic tables, charcoal grill & deck for great views of the lake. Swim right off the pier & use of one boat slip. Coming for Canton shopping? Relax at the house after a fun day in Canton.
The entire house is up a flight of stairs similar to a beach house, so will not be accessible for anyone in a wheelchair or someone who has a problem going up stairs.
Full use of the entire house. Full sized kitchen.
We live in the same neighborhood as The Lake House, but will not bother you during your stay unless you need something. The key is in a lockbox and I will send the code to you before your stay.
I provide all linens, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hand soap and dishwashing soap. Also provide coffee.
Please bring your own beach towels.
- Quiet hours between 10pm(weekdays)/11pm(weekends) and 8 am
- Stay on The Lake House property
- No fireworks allowed. You will get a great fireworks show from the deck
- All guest should wear a life jacket while near or in the lake.
- Please bring your own beach towels. Towels in the house are for bath use only.
- There are inherent dangers including but not limited to the following: snakes, insects, bacteria in the lake, the lake itself, and the possibility of drowning. By making this reservation, you are assuming liability for yourself and your guests while staying at The Lake House.
- When you leave, please leave beds unmade that were used during your stay, run the dishwasher, start a load of towels, & take trash to outside container under the house.
- Must be 25 years of age to rent
- Smoking is only permitted outside. A receptacle is provided. Any smoking inside will result in loss of deposit