Open plan suite with attic in the traditional style Hotel Cristallino d'Ampezzo in the centre of Cortina with all comforts. Mountain view with balcony, kitchenette and parking. Ideal for families and groups.
Available period: from the 17th to the 31st of March 2018 and from 14th to the 28th of July 2018
Our Suite is located in the Hotel Cristallino d'Ampezzo. The shopping area, with restaurants and all services is just in short walking distance.
The Suite is ideal for families and groups of 4, and can host up to 6 persons.
It includes: 1 double bed and 2 single beds upstairs in the attic, plus an additional bunk bed for a total of 6 persons.
Enjoy all comforts of a hotel at a competitive price, with daily housekeeping, change of bedsheets and towels, wifi, telephone, TV, safe and lounge bar with daily newspapers.
Additional services available (for an extra) include: sauna, laundry service, breakfast in room, Hotel shuttle from/to airport and attractions.
Covered and gated car parking is free and included (one car).
The open space Suite includes:
- a double bedroom
- 2 single beds in the attic
- bathroom with shower box, hair dryer and welcome kit
- a dining area with wooden forniture in traditional Tyrol style, carpet floor (not allergenic), wardrobe
- a kitchnette with fridge and sink (only for the preparation of simple NOT cooked meals, following hotel rules). Dinnerware is not provided. Please bring along your own (ie plastic dishware, cups, plates, etc.)
- balcony with mountain view, chairs and a small table
- bath towels and bed linen are provided
- Daily housekeeping is included.
Baby cots are free on request.
Pets are allowed. Only small to medium size dogs are admitted at an extra fee of about 15,00 Euro pro night, and an additional about 20,00 Euro cleaning fee to be paid directly to the hotel (prices to be confirmed on request).
The 24/7 reception desk will welcome you in Italian, English and German.
The reception can provide touristic information and assist for car rentals, information on public transportation and tour guides.
Reception desk open 24/7; covered gated car parking is included (one car).
Please be aware that, following hotel safety rules, the kitchnette is only for the preparation of simple NOT cooked meals.
Dogs and cats are admitted on request (extra costs apply).