Serene, private 20 acres all to yourself just outside Grand Canyon National Park! Come here to get away from the usual campground crowds and catch glimpses of wild elk and antelope. Bring a tent, bring an RV, or just bring yourself to enjoy the fresh air and views of the San Francisco peaks. A high-clearance vehicle is recommended to access this site.
This lot is bigger than entire campgrounds in the area and you'll have it all to yourself. You'll need to bring in and take out everything you need for camping.
- Easy to find - appears on g.00.gle maps.
- Endless number of potential camping spots
- LTE data reception with verizon
- Accessible by sedan, though high clearance recommended
- Furry friends welcome - plenty of space to run around
Some have noted that their GPS reroutes them when they're getting close. Just remember that you'll only make two turns to get here:
- a right turn off Rt. 64(paved) onto Woodlands Ranch Rd(dirt)
- then a left turn onto North Pleasant View Drive (dirt)