Beautiful 3300+ SF, 1 suite+3 BR+2 den, 3 bath, sleeps up to 14, 3-car garage house in a safe community. Spacious game room, full of contemporary decor & museum oil paintings! With a glistening custom swimming pool and spa! Conveniently located close to everything! Just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip & Airport, Rental Car Center! 15 minutes' drive to Convention Center. RENTAL MUST BE 31 NIGHTS MIN. Still, the monthly price is CHEAPER than your 2-week stay in the hotels!
Spacious house with modern decor in a safe community; Great for family vacation, business trips/ tournaments in Vegas, more cozy and cost effective than casino hotels!
We can offer grocery shopping with advanced reservations & extra charges!
If you are coming for conventions/exhibitions, we can arrange additional services, e.g. Chinese-English translation, part-time assistants,office chores,catering services.
This house is not child-proof in any way - there may be sharp edges, outlets without caps, cabinets containing chemicals without child-proof latches on them, easily accessible glass jars, a very tall staircase, hanging art work may be loose, etc. So, parents should monitor their young children well, and be responsible for their young children's safety and any damage caused.
The house is at a monthly rent basis. ENERGY and WATER conservation is REQUIRED as Las Vegas is a desert area. We have a monthly budget assumed.
Any consumption over the budget should be paid by tenant or deducted from security deposit.
- No shoes may be worn in the house,we prepared comfortable slippers for you. This helps keep the house very clean and the floors in a great condition!
- No pan frying or deep frying to avoid smoke alarm. If you have to fry any food, please use the BBQ grill outdoor. Please operate the BBQ grill carefully and at your own risk!
- Registered guests may come and go as they wish, but please check with us before having someone over to the house who isn't a registered guest.
- No smoking, no pets, no illegal activities on the property.
- Parents should monitor their young children well, and be responsible for their young children's safety and any damage caused.
- Nevada is short of water. Please try to conserve the water wisely, especially when taking a shower/bath.
- ENERGY and WATER conservation is REQUIRED as Las Vegas is a desert area. Please also try to conserve energy wisely. We suggest to keep temperature ranges around 78F~82F in summer; 68F~72F in winter. Besides, we have a monthly budget assumed. Any consumption over the budget should be paid by the tenant or deducted from security deposit.
- Please be considerate and keep the noise level to a minimum during the night so as not to bother neighbors. Quiet hours: 11pm-9am every day. If we receive any notice from the authorities or neighbors, we will charge for compensation from the security deposit.
Impressed by plenty of resources in Las Vegas, we can help you enjoy your stay here by sharing our recent knowledge and experience hopefully.
Also, we enjoy traveling, and currently pursuing tourism management and MICE business. Therefore, through Airbnb, we are very interested in interfacing with people who have international travel experience, or/and international trading business.
A travel lover, nature photographer, scuba diver, financial consultant, and now I'm majoring in Tourism, Convention and Events Planning.
Coming to share your stories and experiences, BE HAPPY, and learn something new while traveling!