Our villa is a spacious house of 120sq.m on a property of 800sq.m. It is located by the sea, in a private settlement, called Aiolos, under a small hill, isolated from the town. The neighborhood is generally very quiet and friendly. It is ideal for families and friends.
On the ground level it consists of a comfortable living room with a fireplace, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, 1 WC and 3 large terraces. Four steps up is the second level with 3 independent bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 verandas. All rooms are air-conditioned, with reliable WiFi access. There is a large garden in 3 levels, with an outdoor private shower, slated pavement and a garage. You can also enjoy dining and barbecue outside in our outdoor living area.
The main road you will use is the Greek National Road 91 (Athens-Sounio). The famous ancient Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounio is 10 minutes by car. You can visit some other nice summer places like Saronida and Lavrio which are really close to the house. There are also other places, like Varkiza, Vari, Vouliagmeni and Glufada which are 35 minutes by car. At Lavrio port you can organize a boat trip to the nearest islands, like Kea and Kithnos. The nearest village is Palaia Fokaia and Anavissos, where you can find supermarket, pharmacy, bakery, meat market and grocery store. You can also find traditional taverns and fish restaurants, cafe and bars. The center of Athens is one hour away by car.
- We kindly ask you to take care of the house.
- Please make sure that the A/C and all the electric devices are switched off after use.
- We would like to inform you that the quiet hours during summer time are 15:00 - 17:30 and 23:00 - 7:00.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- Please, be sure that you have your Passport id number and home address at arrival.
- And finally, don't forget to lock the doors and turn off the lights when leaving the house.
- Thank you