One bedroom apartment with a great living room space and a small full-kitchen.
Plenty of restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance, and very close to the Empire State and various subway lines.
Full access to the whole apartment
You can reach me via text/email
Overall, just be respectful of my home and mind the following:
1. Please NO smoking or partying!
2. Please Do not wear shoes in the apartment.
3. Please Do not put luggage on the bed or couch.
4. You can place your luggage on the chairs.
5. Please Do not put shoes on the bed or couch.
6. Please Do not run air conditioner all day (summer time), turn it off when you leave.
7. You can put your clothes in the empty closets (if you want).
8. Sometimes when you flush the toilet, you might have to hold the handle down.
9. Please turn off the lights when you leave the apartment.
10. Please lock the door when you leave the apartment.
- If anyone in the building asks who you are, please tell them that you are friends of Elisa