We’ve brought the soothing charm of Cote d’Azur to our home. We focused on a simple white on white design with splashes of coastal colors to give you the cool, fresh feel throughout the place. When you’re ready to take a breather, know that Nautica can provide you that laidback vibe and cool Tagaytay breeze where you can rejuvenate and unwind.
Cozy up while watching Netflix on the smart TV over your favorite comfort food. Have a drink or two at the balcony while enjoying the cool breeze and the incredible view of Tagaytay and Taal from the 22nd floor. Enjoy the freshly baked multigrain bread and homemade jam we provide. And should you decide to go out, you are just minutes away from the best restaurants and sites in the city.
Nautica is a 25 sq m fully furnished coastal inspired one bedroom unit with a balcony on the 22nd floor.
• Smart Sony BraviaTV with Netflix
• Free WIFI access
• JBL Bluetooth speaker
• PLDT landline phone
• Microwave, rice cooker
• Cooking and dining utensils
• Heated shower
• Linens and towels good for 2 (additional may be provided upon request)
• Flat iron
Guests will be personally received at the lobby where you will register and be given a set of keys for the unit. You are required to present your valid government I.D. which matches your profile in airbnb.
Registered guests can access the swimming pool, viewing deck and kids play area. Guests are not allowed to invite visitors due to security reasons.
24 hr security with CCTVs
6 High speed elevators
Tuesday to Sunday: open from 6:00 AM to 9pm
Monday: CLOSED for maintenance
Proper swimming attire is needed
Extended pool use AFTER check out time is strictly prohibited
Located at the Ground Floor and 2nd Floor that can be accessed from Olivarez Plaza side, and 3rd Floor parking with entrance from Tagaytay-Calamba Road (in front of McDonalds).
Weekdays : P 50.00 24 Hrs ( Multiple Entry )
Weekends : P 50.00 ( Per Entry )
Kids Play Area
Located at the 3rd Floor near swimming pool
View Deck & Jogging Path
Located at the 24th Floor
Panoramic view of Taal and Tagaytay
I can be reached anytime for any assistance regarding the unit on the number provided in the directory posted in the unit.
Accommodation for bigger groups
Nautica can fit up to 5 guests but we have 2 adjacent units (5 guests per unit) and another unit (for 9 guests) 2 doors away which can all fit a total of 24 guests. Each room has a different theme but all provide the same warm welcoming feeling. Our other 3 units were designed with a New York University Dorm, a Mediterranean (Barcelona) and a Scandinavian interior.
As we welcome you to our home, we hope that you would treat it as you would want others to treat your home.
1. Check in time: 2PM. Late checkout until 6:00 PM. Please CALL if there are any delays to make sure we are notified accordingly and are able to meet you on time.
2. Check out: 12PM. Please check out on time so we can have enough time to inspect and thoroughly clean the unit for the next guest. Keys will be personally collected upon checkout. Do NOT leave the keys with the lobby personnel or anyone else. Damaged and lost keys will be charged P1500.
3. No smoking inside the units. Please use the roof deck or outside premises should you need to smoke. Penalty is P1000.
4. No pets.
5. No loud parties or events. Please keep all noise to a moderate level to avoid complaints from neighboring units.
6. Strictly no cooking of seafood (especially dried or smoked fish), processed meat such as tocino and longganisa (hotdogs, bacon and eggs are okay) and other smelly dishes in the unit. Grilling is also not allowed whether inside the unit or at the balcony. Penalty is P1000.
7. Store food properly to avoid attracting rodents and insects.
8. Only registered guests are allowed access to the units. Guests are required to register upon check in.
9. Strictly a maximum of 4 guests per unit, including kids.
10. Hanging of anything in the balcony is strictly prohibited by the building administration and is subject to a penalty of P1000.
11. Please turn off all appliances upon leaving the unit or when not in use for your safety and to conserve electricity.
12. Please take care of all fixtures, decors and appliances in the unit to avoid breakage. Damaged or lost items will be charged accordingly. This includes and is not limited to broken appliances, clogged sinks and toilets, stained sheets and walls, missing towels & linens, etc.)
13. Please maintain cleanliness at all times to avoid attracting insects and rodents. Remember to practice Clean As You Go.
14. Dispose of garbage properly and tie bags securely. Each floor has a garbage chute where you can throw your garbage. Leaving of garbage in the hallway and throwing out the balcony is strictly prohibited by the building administration and is subject to a penalty.
15. Please throw soiled diapers directly in the garbage chute to avoid that lingering poop smell.
16. Refrain from eating on the bed to avoid spillage and stains.
17. Do not flush tissue and napkins down the toilet to avoid clogs.
18. Please remember to lock the door when going out. We are not responsible or liable for any loss.
Restaurateur and world traveler.
The guy behind the success of Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay.
Giboy managed the family owned business for 35 years.
He enjoys conversations over a cup of good coffee,
delights in entertaining and cooking for friends at home.