The stylish simplicity of Scandinavia is a perfect breathing space from the hustle and bustle of city life. The calming and fresh interior is meant to give you a relaxing atmosphere so you can de-stress and unwind. Scandinavian design shows love for the simple things in life and people and sometimes that’s exactly what we need.
Cozy up while watching Netflix on the smart TV. Enjoy the freshly baked multigrain bread and homemade jam we provide. Have a drink or two at the balcony while enjoying the cool breeze and the incredible view of Tagaytay and Taal from the 22nd floor. And should you decide to go out, you are just minutes away from the best restaurants and sites in the city.
Scandinavia on the Ridge is a cozy 25 sq m one bedroom unit with balcony on the 22nd floor.
• Smart Sony BraviaTV with Netflix
• Free WIFI access
• JBL Bluetooth speaker
• PLDT landline phone
• Microwave, rice cooker, coffee maker, french coffee press, panini maker
• Heated shower
• Linens and towels good for all registered guests
• Flat iron, ironing board and extension cord
Guests will be personally received at the lobby where you will register and be given a set of keys for the unit. You are required to present your valid government I.D. which matches your profile in airbnb.
Registered guests can access the swimming pool, viewing deck and kids play area. Guests are not allowed to invite visitors due to security reasons.
24 hr security with CCTVs
6 High speed elevators
Tuesday to Sunday: open from 6:00 AM to 9pm
Monday: CLOSED for maintenance
Proper swimming attire is needed
Extended pool use AFTER check out time is strictly prohibited
Located at the Ground Floor and 2nd Floor that can be accessed from Olivarez Plaza side, and 3rd Floor parking with entrance from Tagaytay-Calamba Road (in front of McDonalds).
Weekdays : P 50.00 24 Hrs ( Multiple Entry )
Weekends : P 50.00 ( Per Entry )
Kids Play Area
Located at the 3rd Floor near swimming pool
View Deck & Jogging Path
Located at the 24th Floor
Panoramic view of Taal and Tagaytay
Accommodation for bigger groups
Scandinavia can fit up to 5 guests but we have 2 adjacent units (5 guests per unit), another unit for 9 guests 2 doors away and another unit for 12 guestswhich can all fit a total of 36 guests. Each room has a different theme but all provide the same warm welcoming feeling. Our other 3 units were designed with a New York University Dorm, a Rio de Janeiro inspired studio, a Nautical and a Mediterranean interior.
As we welcome you to our home, we hope that you would treat it as you would want others to treat your home.
1. Check in time: 2PM. Late checkout until 6:00 PM. Please CALL if there are any delays to make sure we are notified accordingly and are able to meet you on time.
2. Check out: 12PM. Please check out on time so we can have enough time to inspect and thoroughly clean the unit for the next guest. Keys will be personally collected upon checkout. Do NOT leave the keys with the lobby personnel or anyone else. Damaged and lost keys will be charged P1500.
3. No smoking inside the units. Please use the roof deck or outside premises should you need to smoke. Penalty is P1000.
4. No pets.
5. No loud parties or events. Please keep all noise to a moderate level to avoid complaints from neighboring units.
6. Strictly no cooking of seafood (especially dried or smoked fish), processed meat such as tocino and longganisa (hotdogs, bacon and eggs are okay) and other smelly dishes in the unit. Grilling is also not allowed whether inside the unit or at the balcony. Penalty is P1000.
7. Store food properly to avoid attracting rodents and insects.
8. Only registered guests are allowed access to the units. Guests are required to register upon check in.
9. Strictly a maximum of 4 guests per unit, including kids.
10. Hanging of anything in the balcony is strictly prohibited by the building administration and is subject to a penalty of P1000.
11. Please turn off all appliances upon leaving the unit or when not in use for your safety and to conserve electricity.
12. Please take care of all fixtures, decors and appliances in the unit to avoid breakage. Damaged or lost items will be charged accordingly. This includes and is not limited to broken appliances, clogged sinks and toilets, stained sheets and walls, missing towels & linens, etc.)
13. Please maintain cleanliness at all times to avoid attracting insects and rodents. Remember to practice Clean As You Go.
14. Dispose of garbage properly and tie bags securely. Each floor has a garbage chute where you can throw your garbage. Leaving of garbage in the hallway and throwing out the balcony is strictly prohibited by the building administration and is subject to a penalty.
15. Please throw soiled diapers directly in the garbage chute to avoid that lingering poop smell.
16. Refrain from eating on the bed to avoid spillage and stains.
17. Do not flush tissue and napkins down the toilet to avoid clogs.
18. Please remember to lock the door when going out. We are not responsible or liable for any loss.