From Melbourne international airport to my place, it's about 30-40 minutes drive. You can take sky bus to the Southern Cross Station then transfer Bus 905 if one person, or by taxi which is about $70-80 if more than two person. We also provide airport pickup or drop off service at a reasonable price, this service shall be booked in advance.
- Great for guest from overseas, interstate or who want to live in Melbourne eastern suburbs
- Sitting in a quiet court with easy access to Bulleen Plaza at walking distance. Coles supermarket, Banks, Post office, Restaurants and Cafes just 300 meters away!
- The bedroom is airy and bright with big windows, has a queen size bed and a build in wardrobe, good mattress, good cotton bedding and linen.
- Unlimited wireless internet, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer also available.
You have access to the kitchen and dinning, laundry room, bathroom, toilet and lounge with TV. I do provide dish washing liquid and washing machine liquid just to make your travel easier.
In winter time, the electric heater is available at an extra charge, $5/night or $10/day.
If you like to have home cooked Chinese meals like fried rice, noodles or dumplings, or use of telephone, I am happy to provide with extra charges.
The electric blanket is available in winter time and free of charge, and the electric heater are provided at an extra charge of $5-10 per day. ($5 is charged if only use heater at night and $10 is charged if use for the whole day)
- Food and drinks are only allowed in dining area.
- Please treat the common area like your own house and always clean your mess (toilet and bath area).
- Lock the main doors at all times
- Report key lost immediately and pay replacement fee.
I always love travelling and had been an experienced backpacker. I like to explore new places, new cultures and new people. Places with mysteriousness and naturals are my favorites, e.g. India, Egypt, New Zealand.
I also like movies, swimming, tennis and shopping.
Now I live with my parents and kids in East Melbourne. We think it's amazing to be the host and spend time with some strangers for a short period.