NEW LISTING! Welcome to La Coccinelle! Situated in the quiet street of Bullaburra this captivating mountain cottage is ideal for two couples or a family. Enjoy it's magnificent gardens, unique pottery featured throughout with a private stunning bushland to the rear and easy 10min drive to Wentworth Falls, Leura and 3 Sisters in Katoomba. The cottage offers slow combustion wood burning fireplace, large outside garden setting, BBQ, 1 Queen, 1 King (can be twinned into 2) & 1 Single bed. Free Wi-Fi
During your time in the beautiful Blue Mountains we would like you to enjoy this unique cottage and gardens as much as we do. There is so much to love about La Coccinelle (Ladybird in French). Each of the bedrooms are light-filled and airy, with one offering a built-in wardrobe, one flowing out to a private balcony, and the uniquely designed master bedroom featuring a brickwork floor and extending out to the wrap-around outdoor entertaining area. The striking bathroom is elegantly styled, containing a standalone bathtub with separate shower recess, a heated towel rack, and all fashioned with timber and gold fixtures.
Open plan lounge and dining area is the heart of the home, featuring a two seater sofa, comfortable armchair, a small dining table for 4 guests and a cosy wood fire for the cooler months. The kitchen offers plenty of preparation and cooking space, caesarstone benchtops and a dishwasher and washing machine.
You’ll love it here because its quiet, cosy and secluded.
Complete privacy, tranquillity, crisp mountain air and a sky full of stars. Wake up to sunrise with a soundtrack – La Coccinelle is visited by a wide variety of curious and colourful bird-life. A heady mix of mountain flora and fauna within and surrounding the property.
Summary of features include:
-Exquisitely updated mountain cottage; lounge/dining with wood fire
-Keyless entry with PIN code for 24 hour access
-All linen/towels/firewood provided
-Three light-filled bedrooms, two with balcony access
-Elegant bathroom with standalone bathtub, heated towel rack
-Modern fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, coffee maker, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine
-Wrap-around outdoor entertaining area with Weber gas BBQ; enchanting gardens
-Baby cot and high chair available
-TV with built in DVD player
-Kids swing in the garden
- So much space in the garden.
- Perfectly positioned launch pad for all delights the mountains has to offer.
- Close by car to everything and bushwalks into the National park just steps away. Or just enjoy staying put as the perfect escape from city life.
- Fully fenced, safe for families. Parklike grounds with picnic tables and plenty of space for the kids to run or couples to enjoy a romantic stroll, admiring mountain flora and artistic ceramics.
- Pick some fresh herbs to flavour and garnish your meals.
- Enjoy reading a book on the sunny veranda.
- Nestled between the townships of Lawson (some great foodie places emerging there!) and the big 3, Wentworth Falls, Leura and Katoomba.
- The entire property is for the exclusive use of guests. Make it your home for a week or a weekend.
- Bullaburra is a lovely spot – quieter than surrounding villages, yet everything within easy reach.
Guests get access and use of the entire house and beautiful large fenced gardens.
During your stay assistance can be offered via email or phone.
To ensure a positive stay a welcome letter will be provided to each guest explaining how to get around the house and some other useful information about the area.
-While we want everyone to have fun and relax we ask that the accommodation gets treated the way you would treat your own.
-The number of occupants must not exceed the number of persons shown on your confirmation. Any increase in numbers must be agreed in advance and may incur additional fees.
-Excessive noise and parties are not permitted as they can cause disruption to our neighbours.
-La Coccinelle is STRICTLY NON SMOKING, please use the garden for smoking.
-Pets are not allowed at the property.
-Residents are asked to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition.