Villa Club Corner Residence is located in a quiet impasse within the tranquil and stylish area of Canggu. A great location, close to the famous Canggu Club and restaurants and in a comfortable driving distance from the popular Berawa Beach and Seminyak.
- We will give all our respect to our guests and we expect the same in return. That's why we created some basic rules to respect :
- Smoking is good, but NOT SMOKING is BETTER especially in BEDROOM. You'll have terrible smells if somebody smoking in your bedroom, same with us. So, please do not smoke in OUR BEDROOM (we really mean it).
- Don't use DRUGS in our villa, that's for your safety. Using drugs may lead you to death penalty in Indonesia. Nobody wants to get into jail in Bali or worse and we won't ensure any responsabilty.
- Please kindly keep our properties inside the villa. We will really appreciate it and don't hesitate to tell us if anything must be changed or is broken.
- Otherwise, close all your works, bring your sunscreen, put up your sunglasses, grab your beers and have fun in BALI !!
Good day to all of you. My name is Lina Shimizu, an Indonesian currently living in Bali. I've already traveling in many places especially Japan in Yokohama exactly.
I'm work as Board Director of Property Management in Bali. It's already pass 12 years and still counting on. I've selected these properties in my listing as a personal pick out. Of course I've standard hospitality services that applied to each of my managed villa.
I applied Japanese standard, which is means, it's the highest standard for cleanliness in hospitality standard. I applied it to each of every villa I managed and directed directly to each of its staff.
I always eager to meet new people while they staying in Bali especially with us. With my experience, I can cater all your most need in Bali, not only accommodation. You can arrange daily tour, car charter, airport pick up, birthday party and wedding event. You need something else ? You can just name it to me.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your gear, load out your camera, leave your work, prepare your sunblock, put your sunglasses and meet us in Bali.