Come see New York like the locals do! Close to the A, B, C, D & 1 trains and all major bus routes, this comfortable little room will feel just like home! Two blocks from the Hudson River and Riverbank State Park, there is a lot to explore in this little strip of the world.
From LGA to Home = 30/ 36 minutes depending on traffic (Car.) 1H 7mins (Public Transportation)
From JFK to Home = 1 H 2Min/ 1 H depending on traffic (Car.) 1H 15Mins (Public Transportation)
Leave the stress behind and relax in this wine/ bourbon inspired room. Along the walls you will see sceneries of fields, and open skies. The scent of old bourbon lingers in the air as finely aged wood surrounds you. Welcome to the wine world, where different pictures of different grapes adorn the walls and a small corner is decorated with the wine essentials. Wine glasses and wine holder.
Guests will have access to a shared bathroom, living room and kitchen.
If you'd like to talk, I'm always home. But if privacy is what you want, that's what you'll get.
- There is a small doggy named Biggie. He is really friendly but loves to bark.
- As stated before, the neighborhood might be noisy!
- No quiet hours (yay!) but no loud noises either at the peak of dawn.
- No shoes in the bathroom.
- Please turn off lights in the room upon leaving. We try to be as energy efficient as possible!
- No letting the front door slam.
I love conversing. I love, love talking to people about their experiences, about their lives, about everything. I am a social butterfly. I also enjoy a laugh or two and just love cracking jokes at all times. I am serious when I have to be, but the majority of the time I'm extremely laid back.