Whiskey Creek Beach NW has exquisite views of the Straight of Juan De Fuca as well as easy access to the Olympic National Park. From the Beachcomber Cottage you can walk right to the beach, view the Canadian Cascades and relax or bring your boat for some of the best fishing and crabbing in the Pacific NW. You will never forget this place! Make it a family tradition!
This quaint Cottage is a real gem! You will love the rustic decorations and the view is just unbeatable. Private access, your own outdoor fire pit, picnic table and even a beautiful flower garden in the front. Features a bedroom with a double bed and loft with a queen sized bed and a single bed. Nice leather couch in the living area and a dining table. Full kitchen with cookware, utensils, coffee pot, refrigerator stove and microwave. Take a short walk down to the private beach and see memorizing sunsets, beautiful tide flats, bald eagles, seals, otters and even the occasional passing whale. Nearby Olympic National Park entrances (Sol Duc, Hurricane Ridge), the Hoh Rain Forest, Cape Flattery makes this location an excellent "base camp" from which you can explore the Olympic Peninsula. During the Winter and Fall, enjoy the true nature of the Pacific Northwest right from the porch where you can observe the high tides, storm surges and occasional dense marine fog from the comfort of your cozy cabin. You are going to love this place!
Guests have access to the beach on this private property as well as to the boat ramp and other upland areas.
This property is family owned and operated. We love to meet our guests and share the best of what the Pacific NW has to offer. We will meet you at our office to check you in and get you keys. Please message us about after hours check-in.
Pet Policy: Pets are allowed ($10 per night). All pets must be kept on a leash and be picked up after.
*Most GPS software is giving incorrect directions to our location. After you get onto the dirt road, you will come to a "Y" in the road. Follow the large red signs pointing to the right, and do not go up BeachComber drive to the left. Continue to follow signs to Whiskey Creek WEST. Our office is right after you drive through the anchors. We will be ready to check you in there.
* There is a great little store only 8 min from our cabins , Joyce General, that closes at 8pm. We are only 25 min from Port Angeles so if you’re looking for more options be sure to hit Safeway or Walmart off 101 before heading in for the night.
* Blackberry Cafe is a nice option for a meal out that is only 5-8 min from us. Family Kitchen and the One Twelve are two others near our place. In Port Angeles you have everything from amazing burgers at the Next Door Gastropub, tasty BBQ at Coyote Grill, yummy seafood and steak at Kokopelli Grill, Pho that’s the best at New Saigon. For quick and easy on the pocketbook, Fast Burrito with fresh tasty Mexican food . Also Sabi Thai has stellar Thai food. New Day Eatery has breakfast and lunch only, and is very good!
* Lights are very minimal. Making for a beautiful night sky’s. :) Stars galore! If you plan to arrive after dark be sure to follow the directions we give precisely and ask if you any questions at all. I’d bring a flash light along as well for getting settled in your cabin.
***** Cabin firewood is NOT for the outdoor fire rings. The firewood at the cabins is to be used INSIDE the cabin ONLY, not outside. Campfire wood is available at the office ($5 per bundle).
*****ANY OUTSIDE VISITORS WILL BE CHARGED A DAY FEE AND MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE.
*****NO SMOKING IN THE CABINS!
- There is a pet charge ($10 per day). Please keep your pets off the furniture and on a leash when out in the campground. Keep them under control and clean up after them.
- Do not flush feminine products or paper towels! Please use toilet paper sparingly and help us to conserve water. Septic systems are very fragile.
-Extinguish all lights, lamps and candles before going to bed or leaving the cabin.
-Quiet time is 10 pm.
- Have all dishes washed and take garbage out of cabin to the can on the porch.
- If you move the furniture, please put it back.
- Checkout time is 11 am.