A warm home away from home and a doorstep away from the trendy bustling Newtown. Great location. Walk, bike or run within 20 mins from the city Central, Surry Hills and Redfern. The house features a large spacious private room tucked away in a quiet street. Short stroll to the University of Sydney, train to Bondi beach or spend Saturday mornings sun baking to Jazz music at infamous Carriageworks Organic Markets.
The home is shared with myself and 2 furry receptionists who love hugs and kisses from everyone. So your cuddles and pats for them are very much welcomed.
Guests are free to access the common areas such as Kitchen, Lounge and Dining Area of the house.
Hit me on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), sms or email. Hang on.. we must not forget the good old fashion mobile phone call as well.
Free Parking on street is allowed but council do like issuing fines if it exceeds the limit. A way to get around it is park 5 mins walk from the house all ay for free and super safe.
- The house is very close to our neighbours so we ask for all to please be considerate and not be baby elephants stomping or banging around the house too much.
- Kitchen is available for use but please keep the area in the condition as you find it. Clean up all dishes an bench tops after yourselves.
- Washing machine is available for use at $5 per load. Please arrange your own laundry detergent.
- Smoking is only permitted in the backyard and not in the house.
- To prevent unwelcome creatures to the bedrooms, please do not eat or store any food in the room. Cockroaches are a major pest issue in Sydney.
Warm, friendly, bubbly and adventurous. Love to meet new people and hear of their experiences.
Love animals big or small but don't fancy idea of animals bring in cages.
5 things I can't live without:
- my dogs