A comfortable, cozy room within our Hollywood home that features a private entrance, a built-in work station, mini fridge and private bathroom within. You will be located approximately 1.8 miles from the lovely Hollywood Beach Boardwalk, and less than a mile from the eclectic, city life that Hollywood's Young Circle has to offer.
Your accommodations are well suited and provide a warm and inviting atmosphere to accommodate the weariest of travelers. A space perfect in size to comfortably accommodate only two guests. For convenience, you are treated to a built-in work station with chair, a mini fridge, and microwave.
SUITE HOSTS THE FOLLOWING:
-A king size bed, complete with freshly laundered linens, and fluffy pillows.
-A closet fully equipped with: hangers, an iron, mini ironing board, and space for shoes and luggage.
- Full body mirror
-50'' flat screen tv with cable
- Never pay luggage overage fees again! Thanks to the luggage scale conveniently located in your dresser drawer.
*PRIVATE BATHROOM HOSTS THE FOLLOWING*
-Freshly laundered towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, tissue box, lotion, q-tips, floss, and a small feminine hygiene kit is available if needed.
THERE IS NO KITCHEN AND NO ACCESS TO A KITCHEN. You do have a mini fridge and microwave.
You have a completely private entrance, away from the main entrance of our home. We have a keyless lock system on the door. Upon arrival, we will provide you with the code to gain access.
We are available in person, via phone or text, should you need us for anything. We are happy to socialize and will gladly provide recommendations for food, happy hours and activities.
Respecting your privacy is our main priority. So if your intentions are to fall off the map and have some much-needed "you" time, we understand and give you all the space you need.
We have two, mature in age small dogs who reside in our part of the home. One is a Papillion mix, the other, a Chihuahua mix. It is likely you may hear them bark on occasion, so we want to advise you before hand. They are very well behaved and won't ever have access to your suite nor your private patio area.
- All approved guests MUST show I.D upon arrival.
- *NO VISITORS PLEASE. If you would like to have a guest come by, it must be discussed & pre-approved. No one is to sleep over that is not listed on your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS*
- *Early Check-ins & Late Check-out* Must be approved at the time of booking and are subject to an additional $10.00 per hour requested, same rules apply to Late Check-out. All fees must be paid PRIOR to arrival.
- *Pet Restrictions* $40 fee must be paid at the time of booking. Furkids should also be no more than 15 lbs (strictly enforced.)
- We kindly ask that you are mindful of your noise level and take excellent care of the space. We love our home, respect our neighbors, and as long as you are happy to do the same, we will gladly host your and your guest :)
- ***There is absolutely no smoking inside the house. You are welcome to smoke outside, a bistro table, chairs, and ash tray will be available for your convenience. We kindly as that there be no illegal drug use while on property.
- ** We have two small dogs who live on the property, it is likely that you may hear them barking once in a while so it is important to us that you are well aware of this to make sure we are a great match as hosts for you.
We consider ourselves hosts at heart, making us very excited to be a part of your Airbnb experience.
We are very chill people who love traveling, hiking, are true animal lovers, and love the uniqueness our neck of the woods has to offer.
~Winston & Alex