Stone Cottage is a 1-Bedroom unit that sleeps 4. Lounge and bedroom has TV and full DSTV. Secure undercover parking, Braai area. Located separately from Stone Cottage is River Villa that sleeps 8. This enables you to book both establishments for that big family or group of 12.
The bedroom contains a king-size bed can be converted in two twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower plus ajacent toilet with shower(2 x toilets and 2 showers). A double sleeper couch in lounge sleeps 2. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with fridge/freezer, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and laundry.
Activities on the farm include swimming,Tubing, horseback riding, mountain biking, fly-fishing, tennis, birdwatching and hiking in mountains
You will be a telephone call away from me.
Your keys will be in safety deposit box on arrival.
Terms and Conditions -rental of River Villa
The Tenant should kindly take note that acceptance of a quotation for accommodation at River Villa shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions as set out below. Acceptance of a quotation for a booking shall serve as declaration of the person’s legitimacy of age to enter into a legal and binding agreement.
Terms and Conditions -rental of River Villa
The Tenant should kindly take note of the following terms and condition, and sign in full before occupation of any accommodation.
1. Use of the accommodation and any other facilities and amenities at River Villa (Unit 11 Silverstreams Cottages) shall be entirely at your own risk.
2. PLAY AREA: (JUNGLE GYM AND TRAMPOLINE)
a. This is a communal area and open for use by all paying guests of RIVER VILLA.
b. The play area is not open for use or access to any other person/s other than paying guests, and paying guests may not entertain visiting friends in this area.
c. No child under the age of 12 years may play in area without the accompaniment of their parent/s and/or legal guardian/s.
d. NO glass or liquor is allowed inside the jungle gym and trampoline area.
3. GAZEBO AREA : All plastic roll down sides MUST be rolled UP at all times if Gazebo is not in use. (Berg Winds are unpredictable in this area). This area is only reserved for River Villa guest.
4. BRAAI/BON FIRE AREA : All fires to be extinguish at all times if not in use. Do not leave fires unattended
5. LAUNDRY : Use of Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer are not for use to any guest.
6. Since you may be sharing the facility with other guests, you are kindly requested to consider their privacy and also to keep noise levels as close to normal as possible at all times.
7. We levy a breakage deposit of R600 (six hundred rand) per unit which is fully refundable if no breakage occurred. All cutlery, crockery, and all other fixtures and fittings have been listed in an inventory in the interest of the guests and the owners. Please ensure that you check the entire inventory against the content of the unit upon receipt of the keys, since all losses shall be your responsibility and shall be deducted from your breakage deposit if not reported immediately upon arrival. Should you not report any defects within two (2) hours of your arrival, it shall be deemed that everything was in accordance with the inventory. Should any item be broken or not in the same condition as at date of occupation or not on the premises at the time of your departure, you shall be responsible for the full replacement value of such item(s) plus an additional administration replacement fee of R250.00. The breakage deposit is levied in good faith trusting that our guests shall use the premises with care in order to leave it in the same condition received. The person accepting the quote or signing this document shall be personally liable and responsible for all costs of replacement and/ or repair of all / any damages to the premises that may occur as a result of the act of any of the members of his/ her party. Acceptance of a quote requested shall signify acceptance of the terms and conditions as stipulated in this document.
8. Kindly take note that no pets are allowed on the premises at any given time.
9. Kindly take note that all inside areas of Units are NON SMOKING. Doors must be closed at all times when cigaret smoking, braai-ing, and bon firing outside.
10. Parking in the yard is limited to one vehicle per unit and all additional vehicles shall have to be parked off premises. All cars are parked at owner’s risk.
11. Cleaning Service: Since this is a Self-Catering facility, no cleaner is provided on a daily basis.
12. Bring own bath and swimming towels. No towels in units.
13(URL HIDDEN)roll Toilet paper per bathroom will be supplied on arrival. Please bring extra toilet paper.
14. Check in time is 14h00 on any given day. Guests are required to check out before 10h00.
15. No motorbikes or quad bikes allowed.
16. Any maintenance or emergencies should be reported to me immediately please.
17. No items inside or outside of any unit may be removed from the premises.
18. PERSONAL LOSS OR INJURY: The owner/s of River Villa shall not take any responsibility nor be liable for the personal safety of any guest and / or their personal belongings and shall not be held liable for any personal injury, or loss of personal property or damage to any personal property, occurring as a result of the use of any of the facilities at River Villa and as such the Tenant hereby indemnifies the Owners against any claim of whatsoever nature that the Tenant may have in case of an occurrence.
a. The rate charged is the rate per unit per night and occupancy is restricted as follows:
b. River Villa accommodates a maximum of 8 people each at any time.
c. Stone Cottage accommodates 2 adults (2 children) people each at any time.
d. No person may sleep in any part of the property other than in the designated sleeping areas, being the respective bedrooms and the respective sleeper couch / bunks in Stone Cottage.
19. The Tenant (Legal Guardian), by signing these Terms and Conditions, hereby agrees to take full responsibility and be fully liable for any loss or damage to the entire section and content of such section occupied by him/ her or any member of his/ her party under this agreement.
20. In view of the above, no additional person/s may be accommodated in any of the units by day or night. By signing this document the client commits to honoring this and agrees that dishonoring of this clause by allowing more than the said number of people to occupy any of the said units at any given time, shall signify breach of the entire agreement and shall result in immediate eviction and vacation of the property as well as forfeiture of all funds paid including breakage deposit. The Tenant hereby acknowledges that this clause is fair and reasonable and such actions are deemed to be dishonesty and material to the determination of rates.
21. Since we value our customers, the owners of River Villa have taken every precaution to make your stay as pleasant as possible, thus we request your co-operation and assistance in that we require you to report any abnormality to us at your earliest convenience.
In the event that any person makes him- / her-self guilty of any form of misbehavior resultant from the excessive intake of alcohol, and /or the intake/ use of any forbidden substances, it shall result in immediate eviction and vacation of the property as well as forfeiture of all funds paid including breakage deposit. The Tenant hereby acknowledges that this clause is fair and reasonable and such actions are deemed to be unacceptable. In view of the content of this clause, the playing of loud music, mass partying and loud conversation is strictly prohibited.
23. Legal and jurisdiction:
a)Should the owners of River Villa have to pursue and prosecute the tenant in a court of law for any damage or loss, or breach resultant from this agreement, it is agreed that the tenant shall bear all legal costs on an attorney and own client scale.
b)The Tenant chooses the permanent residential address and e-mail address as indicated below under the clause Personal Information as Domicilium citandi et executandi as his address at which address all notice and legal process in relation to this Agreement or any action arising there from may be effectual delivered and served.
c)Should the tenant/s be (a) student/s associated with the annual matric rage, then it shall be required of the legal guardian/s of such student/s to agree to these terms & conditions by signing this document. Signature in this instance shall make the signatory liable for any damage and/or loss in terms of the content of this document.
24.1 The parties agree to the jurisdiction of the magistrate’s court in connection with any action or suit arising from this Agreement or the cancellation thereof.
24.2 Should two or more persons sign this Agreement as LANDLORDS or TENANTS, the said persons shall be liable in solidum for the due performance of their obligations in terms of this Agreement.
24.3 This Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties and no warranties; representations, guarantees or other terms and conditions of whatsoever nature not contained herein, shall be of any force or effect.
24.4 No indulgence which either party (“the grantor”) may grant to the other (“the grantee”) shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the grantor who shall not hereby be precluded from exercising any rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the part or which might arise in the future.
24.5 No variation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any consensual cancellation thereof shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties or their duly authorized agents.
24.6 The LANDLORD hereby warrants that all consents required in terms of the Matrimonial Property Act 88 of 1984 have been duly furnished.
24.7 This Agreement shall be duly concluded upon signature thereof by the LANDLORD and the TENANT, without it being required that the fact of the LANDLORD’S signature be communicated to the TENANT.
24.8 Number of people in your party:_________ persons –( To be completed by the Tenant.)
I the undersigned hereby fully accept the above terms and conditions, so signed by me
Mr. /Mrs. (Full names and surname)_______________________________________________at _________________ on this ________ day of
__________________________(URL HIDDEN)Witness(URL HIDDEN)1. _______________ Witness(URL HIDDEN)2. _______________
Signature of client / tenant(URL HIDDEN)
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE ABOVE SIGNATORY
Full Name and Surname ___________________________________ (print please)
Contact Telephone Number ___________________________________
E-mail Addres(URL HIDDEN)______________________________________________________________________
Permanent Residential Address ......................